Tbf this is a game where we are missing Barnes... Actually we've missed him for a bunch of them.

But this is a game where his pace, power and directness would have annihilated their defence.

• Like 2
Just now, LC/FC said:

Tbf this is a game where we are missing Barnes... Actually we've missed him for a bunch of them.

But this is a game where his pace, power and directness would have annihilated their defence.

We're winning 3-0?

5 minutes ago, shen said:

If Vardy and Kelechi had their laces tied properly, we would be up by six or seven. These are as bad as Southampton were when we thrashed them, but we haven't been as ruthless. Still, what a blessing to get three easy points at this stage.

I get your point, but they have both scored ! 

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I'm fairly certain its been reported not just at this club that Evans likes playing every minute of every game.

Yes, he's always dog muck when he first comes back after a few games out .

Just now, Finnegan said:

We're winning 3-0?

Not a complaint. A reply to the post above me about Barnes and Justin, and that Barnes would have a field day if he was fit.

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Perez really is shit - I do hope we manage to lose him in the Summer. Anywhere will do.

I don't want to be negative but the difference between him and Maddison is day and night.

• Sad 1
Just now, Clever Fox said:

Nice to see Maddison is not taking any corners. there so much better from Youri.

Albrighton or Youri for me. Either are better than Maddison

• Like 1