Must be a nightmare for other teams playing us in the form we're in right now. The Intensity with which we  play to defend, press, keep the ball and move it down the field are off the charts. Keep this up for the rest of the season and Top 4 is ours.

8 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Vardy goal

That pass from Youri to Castagne was insane…. Very very few players are capable of seeing that

Then only other one in the Prem is De Bruyne, which is crazy that they both play for same same international team! :blink:

9 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Vardy goal

That pass from Youri to Castagne was insane…. Very very few players are capable of seeing that

Its like everytime I see him do a pass like that I think to myself that I've just seen one of the best passes ever and then he outdoes himself. One hell of a passer, probably one of the best we've ever had. 

• Like 1
Just now, Hales said:

Brendan looks grumpy tonight 😁

He just shagged that FT posters wife. BT interrupted him for an interview. His assistant had to take one for the team.

9 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Saw mumblings on Twitter that Rodgers was going in at Maddison today, is that correct?

There was a little. But I also saw it towards Iheanacho or Vardy for not making a run quicker down the left side in one phase of play.

Maddison is hot topic right now so it's obvious that will get the attention, but it's not like Rodgers was gunning for him all game. They were fine when Maddison was subbed off.

Interesting interview from Rodgers. He doesn't often give an interview like this, we've won 3-0 with a pretty dominant performance, but it seems like he's a little pissed off abiut a few things

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Incredible stuff.

Played and coached football in about past 40 years and never seen a below average football player like Perez receives a many chances from their coach like he did from BR.

He was able to benched Nacho, Ricardo, Under and Praet all this time. 

This is really disturbing and categorically wrong 

Are you actually a Leicester fan?

2 minutes ago, Hales said:

Brendan looks grumpy tonight 😁

He heard her last name was Choudhury and got flashbacks to throwing boots around the training ground dressing room last week. :P