Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

18 minutes ago, Barwell Fox said:

Its him. Its H (the fourth man) Someone grass him up to AC12.

Line of Duty fans need not reply

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

No comment

Didnt think anyone would definately get it. 

Mother of God. 

• Haha 2

Soumare , oh oh

E cantare, oh oh oh oh

No wonder my happy heart sings

Your progressive runs has given me wings

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie

That's Soumare

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine

That's Soumare

11 hours ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

According to a friend who has watched him play a few times, is adamant that he is NOT a defensive midfielder. He compares him to Patrick Vieira. He wins the ball deep and then bombs forward with the ball at his feet. He is very difficult to stop when he is on one of his runs. 

He’ll play alongside Nidi and Your will be able to play a little higher up. The player who should be concerned is Maddison. I’m still trying to figure where he fits in. .

Edited by frany104

I’m so excited by this transfer. He is exactly what we need. Strong, quick and athletic. 

he plays like Ndombele but with more athleticism. He could be the difference for us next year. Far more effective than Maddison and will grab the game by the scruff of the neck. 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

For those that have the Athletic - Why Leicester want Boubakary Soumare and how he might fit in Brendan Rodgers' team – The Athletic

He does sound extremely promising, but it is not as close as Fabrizio makes it sound

The hacks always make transfers seem easy , these days at the top level they are like pulling teeth.

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

The hacks always make transfers seem easy , these days at the top level they are like pulling teeth.

I blame Football Manager  lol

11 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

For those that have the Athletic - Why Leicester want Boubakary Soumare and how he might fit in Brendan Rodgers' team – The Athletic

He does sound extremely promising, but it is not as close as Fabrizio makes it sound

I know Tanner is like our main news correspondent but has he ever actually got inside knowledge from the club? Seems to be he’s just constantly trying to promote his crappy articles on twitter 

• Like 1

Just now, LestaLad said:

I know Tanner is like our main news correspondent but has he ever actually got inside knowledge from the club? Seems to be he’s just constantly trying to promote his crappy articles on twitter 

I would generally say not, but this article is co-authored by Tom Worville, so it has a little more meat about it.

• Like 1