Jump to content
HighPeakFox

Chelsea away, Tues 18th May (For Ric Flair)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Yeah but for every Simpson Albrighton and Vardy there’s a Zieler, Slimani and Musa. I find this Under love in totally bizarre. Don’t rate him whatsoever and clearly neither does Brendan. You’re right, he clearly doesn’t seem him fitting in and neither do I. He’s one of our few options on the wing atm and can’t even get on the bench which is telling. He’s not an improvement at all on Gray and we can do a lot better. Nothing against him personally sure he’s a lovely guy but you can see he’s way off it. Financially it would be the wrong move to sign him permanently and I’d be utterly gobsmacked if we signed him again. 

 

 

Dunno why you’re crying mate, he’s just a loanee that’s played a handful of games, offered very very little and we’ll likely never see him again. Maybe it’s you that has something secret going on with him 🥰

You make a couple of very Odd arguments too , just because his wages aren’t coming out my individual pocket am I not allowed to be interested or care where the clubs cash is being spent? 

Then also, he’s been far from effective here. Clearly he’s a professional footballer so he’s not useless but his final ball is atrocious and decision making woeful. Sorry to have offended the Cengiz Under fan club (which apparently has 2 members) 

 

Listen it’s not that deep, but the fact we’ve won the FA cup and seemingly the first thing you two think of is ‘where is Cengiz Under in the photos’ tells me all I need to know about this conversation ;)

I was Leaning towards your statement..nothing more...

We Dont know Why Rodgers didnt Roll with him.

I Dont pretend to know anything about Unders Lack of game time...Seen all his minutes, I am Not so Good as all

these specialists who only Need a quick few minutes to tell if a player can cut it...

its a Road I Dont find necessary to go down....

 

I can just reiterate 90% of this forum, who have judged 99% of our squad over the years...After 15minutes, 2 games, 20 games half a season....etc

& got it totally wrong everytime..

because every Single Player who picked up a winners medal in Saturday and have seen us Qualifying twice for Europe has been Closely analysed  by this

forum, then Simply judged of not being of  PL quality.....Even non-championship level.....!!!

 

So thats what I find hysterically funny....This forum has Never been able to Pick a player, obviously I am talking about the ones

who decide to post every season,how they can judge a players Aptitude and quality & why they aint Good enough for us.....> Funny <

 

Anybody who pulls the City badge over his head, I will support, but also if they Dont get picked, I leave that to the manager,because I Dont Take the

Training sessions, nor can I see or Feel the managers feelings towards any player & future potential...

 

Again I Never questioned where Under is....!!!

 

 

Edited by fuchsntf
Link to post
Share on other sites

Expect them to make 4 or 5 changes. Us maybe not so many but could see something like:

 

                     Kasper

   Amartey  Fofana  Soyuncu 

Castagne                            Thomas

             Ndidi       Tielemans 

                    Maddison 

             Iheanacho   Vardy 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

Kasper

Castagne Fofana Soyuncu

Riccardo Ndidi Tielemans Thomas

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

 

I get the feeling Vardy will unleash!

 

1-3 Leicester

I have been wondering about Ricardo and Castagne on the right side with one pushing forwards. so I quite like the look of that. Iheanacho didn't have his best game on Saturday but you never know when he might unleash something and he has been excellent in the Cup so far.

 

 

 

Edited by Edingleyfox
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Expect them to make 4 or 5 changes. Us maybe not so many but could see something like:

 

                     Kasper

   Amartey  Fofana  Soyuncu 

Castagne                            Thomas

             Ndidi       Tielemans 

                    Maddison 

             Iheanacho   Vardy 

I can't see Rodgers risking Amartey. More likely Castagne as one of the back three and Albrighton or Ricardo at wing back.

Edited by ClaphamFox
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ASHCFC said:

Not looking for an argument on club morality.

 

I think where Leicester are atm is a really nice balance for fans and club. However, if you really want to push on and be a fixture in the top 4 you're going to have to sell a little part of your soul like everyone else. Either that or you'll be just under that level. You can't have it both ways. No one can.

That is the generally accepted logic on the issue. 

 

There are many who will point to certain shady financial manoeuvres and argue we already have sold a bit of our souls to have these owners in the sense that we almost universally back them despite those facts.  It's impossible to have rich and effective owners without other fans being able to make plausible sounding arguments that you've sacrificed your integrity to keep following them. 

 

In any case it's all irrelevant because there is no direct link between wanting to be as competitive as possible in the league while keeping one's soul and wanting to form a closed shop league to protect a select few clubs at the cost of most of the football pyramid.  We were talking about the latter, not the former.  You thought you could pull a sneaky one on me, you said you weren't looking for an argument but you positively strolled into a different subject to make one!  The cheek of it all. 

 

Anyway back on topic and I honestly do think you're being a little ignorant if you believe our owners and board would have jumped ship to the ESL if given the opportunity, is there anything about their past actions that makes you think it's likely?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ASHCFC said:

Haha. Appreciate the good vibes bro. I would absolutely love it (I've gone full Keegan) if both Leicester and Chelsea finish above the Scousers. My dismal weekend was about to get just a little better when the WBA-Liverpool game was heading for a draw. And then Allison scores???!!!!!  Jeez.

 

Chilly is the real deal btw. Just think, we paid £70m for Kepa, and he's more suited to manning the hot dog stand than keeping goal.

Yea likewise, yea I really can’t stand the scousers.... I have a few mates who from 120 odd miles ‘support’ Liverpool.... absolutely unbearable...... 

 

yea I agree with Kepa, more of a kipper in all honesty. Hmmm not sold on Chilly at all, I never really rated him, he had a hand full of half decent games and then for most of last season was absolute dog shit. All I’ll say is there’s no way you can play him in the CL against Mahrez, he will tear him a new arsehole! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Expect them to make 4 or 5 changes. Us maybe not so many but could see something like:

 

                     Kasper

   Amartey  Fofana  Soyuncu 

Castagne                            Thomas

             Ndidi       Tielemans 

                    Maddison 

             Iheanacho   Vardy 

I think Amartey might be on the naughty step for tw@tting about with the Chelsea penant and getting them riled up 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I think Amartey might be on the naughty step for tw@tting about with the Chelsea penant and getting them riled up 

Then we’re struggling to make up the match day numbers 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sdb said:

Let's be real now. We cannot afford to lose this match.

Why..?? Does it mean our Force-field will be breached, the Aliens are ready to take over our minds...

 

A loss and the World will change...Saturday 3 pm, will become the Time where all English Profi game will be played...

Fa.cup to Take Place the weekend after all leagues have Complete their fixtures...

Sky gets earthed, BT go back to doing telecomunications, Most games will be mostly televised on terastral Tv

No BS.membership schemes, where Tickets are Not ready available & VAR is taken over from Humans,to Stop them getting Strange ideas..

Ex-player Football-pundits ,will be given fullfilling jobs, like Running haulage firms, and be given licenses to become pub-landlords....

ZOD has decided humans cant be Trusted with the simple game of football...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

That is the generally accepted logic on the issue. 

 

There are many who will point to certain shady financial manoeuvres and argue we already have sold a bit of our souls to have these owners in the sense that we almost universally back them despite those facts.  It's impossible to have rich and effective owners without other fans being able to make plausible sounding arguments that you've sacrificed your integrity to keep following them. 

 

In any case it's all irrelevant because there is no direct link between wanting to be as competitive as possible in the league while keeping one's soul and wanting to form a closed shop league to protect a select few clubs at the cost of most of the football pyramid.  We were talking about the latter, not the former.  You thought you could pull a sneaky one on me, you said you weren't looking for an argument but you positively strolled into a different subject to make one!  The cheek of it all. 

 

Anyway back on topic and I honestly do think you're being a little ignorant if you believe our owners and board would have jumped ship to the ESL if given the opportunity, is there anything about their past actions that makes you think it's likely?

We voted in favour of clubs at the top of the league getting more of the TV money I believe. It might not necessarily be Top though, there are certainly people higher up in our club that would like tp have jumped on board the ESL train given an opportunity, I'm sure of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In all seriousness, I don't know how anyone with eyes could want Amartey anywhere near the team, especially in a game like this. He's not good enough.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We win this then Chelsea win nothing this season and finish 5th. Chelsea win and they could go on for a top 4 finish and win the ucl on the back of it. A draw and Liverpool are laughing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edingleyfox said:

. Iheanacho didn't have his best game on Saturday but you never know when he might unleash something and he has been excellent in the Cup so far.

 

as it’s a league game we can give him a rest then ! 
 

wouldn’t be surprised to see only one up tomorrow …..kel doesn’t shine in a one.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, filbertway said:

We voted in favour of clubs at the top of the league getting more of the TV money I believe. It might not necessarily be Top though, there are certainly people higher up in our club that would like tp have jumped on board the ESL train given an opportunity, I'm sure of that.

...just like some of our supporters who would have wondered, what it would be like!!!

Only to banish the idea five minutes later.

  The fact that we were not part of this ill-conceived plan, does not afford the opportunity for us to say no but Chelsea supporters now know what their owners are all about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, filbertway said:

In all seriousness, I don't know how anyone with eyes could want Amartey anywhere near the team, especially in a game like this. He's not good enough.

Yeh....incoming..!!!!!!

 

Amartey Hits the winner, on 90 minutes, Imitating the Tielemans screamer....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I wouldn't have big Dan in the match day squad after all the crap from the weekend keep him out the firing line 

The club won’t be impressed with that either. Im sure they would have had a word with him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

That is the generally accepted logic on the issue. 

 

There are many who will point to certain shady financial manoeuvres and argue we already have sold a bit of our souls to have these owners in the sense that we almost universally back them despite those facts.  It's impossible to have rich and effective owners without other fans being able to make plausible sounding arguments that you've sacrificed your integrity to keep following them. 

 

In any case it's all irrelevant because there is no direct link between wanting to be as competitive as possible in the league while keeping one's soul and wanting to form a closed shop league to protect a select few clubs at the cost of most of the football pyramid.  We were talking about the latter, not the former.  You thought you could pull a sneaky one on me, you said you weren't looking for an argument but you positively strolled into a different subject to make one!  The cheek of it all. 

 

Anyway back on topic and I honestly do think you're being a little ignorant if you believe our owners and board would have jumped ship to the ESL if given the opportunity, is there anything about their past actions that makes you think it's likely?

I Wear the virtuos colour white, I am still a Virgin und Never fcuking cursed through my snowflake Innocent life...

Link to post
Share on other sites

This feels a bit like 2016 where there was a debate whether we should be hanging on to win it v Everton in front of our fans or for Chelsea to beat Spurs and make the Everton afternoon one big party 

 

obvs the latter was the correct call

 

a win tomorrow makes Sunday one enormous party with 8k fans and a post match lap with the fa cup 

 

just praying that somehow we can get one more super human effort in 24 hours time and that the Chelsea lads won’t cope with the pressure ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

We can do this, Chelsea will be out for revenge, which will hopefully leave them open, you never know Youri might bag another winner, come on the Foxes let's put the top 4 and CL spot to rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...