FoxFromCoalville

Season Ticket Renewals: Price Freeze For 2021/22

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I agree however the point I’m making is I’m sure in the past people didn’t have them the day before or even on the day of the game.

If they arrive at the stadium on the first day without one then yes that’s a different story and a ball ache to go and collect but I’d guess they tell you to ring the night before (like if away tickets haven’t arrived the night before you phone them up and they reprint one for you at the away ground.)

Either way you’ll still get to your seat for the game.

I’d guess the amount not sent is very low though from 23k odd cards being posted.

11 hours ago, promised land said:

If they arrive at the stadium on the first day without one then yes that’s a different story and a ball ache to go and collect but I’d guess they tell you to ring the night before (like if away tickets haven’t arrived the night before you phone them up and they reprint one for you at the away ground.)

Either way you’ll still get to your seat for the game.

I’d guess the amount not sent is very low though from 23k odd cards being posted.

People get a bit anxious over new season ticket cards because a couple of years ago, some of the new cards didn’t work on arrival at the gate for the first game of the season. I remember lots of reports of people not getting into the match until just before half time, because they had to join a huge queue at the ticket office, right before kick off,  to get their new card “activated”.

I believe it’s only happened once, but now everyone gets a bit crazy over when they will get their new card, and if it will work…..

Renewed today after trying countless times to get thru on the phone.

….have almost forgotten what a real crowd is like given it was the Villa match when most of us were last there.

We have any idea how the uptake has been so far this summer? It annoys me the club never release the renewal numbers, especially when I have to make a decision on the ballot as to whether I put both my young'uns in or just one and carry a membership on

6 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Do we think we'll still be able to lend our ST out to other people like we have before? Or do people think it will be stricter than it has been? 

I would imagine it'll just be the same..as long as the age's tally up at the turnstiles.(as long as we get out of this shitshow!)

Edited by PAULCFC
On 14/06/2021 at 16:33, FoxesDeb said:

Do we think we'll still be able to lend our ST out to other people like we have before? Or do people think it will be stricter than it has been? 

On 14/06/2021 at 22:27, PAULCFC said:

I would imagine it'll just be the same..as long as the age's tally up at the turnstiles.(as long as we get out of this shitshow!)

In theory you're supposed to let the club know I do it by going to the external ticket office and they log the change, I guess if the ages tally it's easy to ignore this, hopefully the person borrowing it doesn't do anything stupid as you could lose your ST.

• Like 1