Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parsons

chat room

what about some kind of chat room, just thought if you were not going to a match it would be great to cheer in a chat room rather than post on a thread

I think we should have a big brother style thing where every week, 2 members are up for eviction, which then goes to a public vote (seriously, not forum users - the public) who have to phone a premium rate phone line to decide what happens.

WHO STAYS?

WHO GOES?

YOU DECIDE.

It's actually a good suggestion indeed, a lot of little conversations that go on in threads (of that im guilty myself) would possibly be prevented among other things, i know we have a PM system but god it's long winded for us lazy folks ;)

what about some kind of chat room, just thought if you were not going to a match it would be great to cheer in a chat room rather than post on a thread

Good idea for match threads! I've got a really crappy one at http://www.coolfox.co.uk/chat

if you want to use that! i've never used it.

I think we should have a big brother style thing where every week, 2 members are up for eviction, which then goes to a public vote (seriously, not forum users - the public) who have to phone a premium rate phone line to decide what happens.

WHO STAYS?

WHO GOES?

YOU DECIDE.

Yeah I like that but we could use the Leicester squad.... :P