Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Shows in a nutshell, pretty much the nature of my current luck.

I had a double to win...Hull (who I had a sneaky feeling would beat Twatford) and just to get the odds up, I doubled up with Bayern to beat Mainz, at home. A safe home banker...Bayern nearly always win at home....

Hull win, with ten men...Bayern fookin draw....

:whistle:

I had the most random bet earlier but I tell you what...

Hull to beat Watford - WON

Huddersfield v Fulham BTTS - WON

Nottm Forest v Reading - WON

Banfield to beat Quilmes - WON

River Plate to beat Sarmiento

Colon to beat CA Tigre

River Plate are one of the big boys of Argentina, at home to a team towards the bottom of their 30 team league.

Colon are fairly high up in the league, having won their last 5 games without conceding, CA Tigre have lost 6 of their last 7.

I had £10 on and can currently cash out for £71. Potential returns are £245.

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Colon to beat CA Tigre

River Plate are one of the big boys of Argentina, at home to a team towards the bottom of their 30 team league.

Colon are fairly high up in the league, having won their last 5 games without conceding, CA Tigre have lost 6 of their last 7.

Good luck! you still doing the goal bet? it still paying?

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Good luck! you still doing the goal bet? it still paying?

Cheers!

It's quite hit and miss really. I think it's great in the sense if you put a run together you can land hundreds, but it's not a given. I think I've probably profited, but not by loads. I'm having a pretty bad run on that.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Cheers!

It's quite hit and miss really. I think it's great in the sense if you put a run together you can land hundreds, but it's not a given. I think I've probably profited, but not by loads. I'm having a pretty bad run on that.

Exactly what I found with it, you can have a good run but then comes the losers and your back chasing again.

BTTS and Over 2.5 seems to be the safest best i rec pre match..

in play I have found when a match has 1 or 2 early goals earlier than the 10/15 minute mark get on the over 2.5 or 3.5, comes in quite often and good odds.

52 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Exactly what I found with it, you can have a good run but then comes the losers and your back chasing again.

BTTS and Over 2.5 seems to be the safest best i rec pre match..

in play I have found when a match has 1 or 2 early goals earlier than the 10/15 minute mark get on the over 2.5 or 3.5, comes in quite often and good odds.

I think my problem is I get greedy. I've had money on some silly games. I've genuinely been sat at work in the past sticking money on the Iranian league lol 

It's interesting anyway. If I feel like I'm losing a bit I just have a break from it.

I think there was a home game lately, Derby I think it was, I pulled up in the car at about 6pm and just stuck a tenner on a couple of games. I think by the time I got home from the game, putting bets on at half time, full time (due to ET) etc... I'd withdrawn about £350. Was mental. I couldn't lose.

Argentina is a strangely close league. Only Boca seems a safe bet these days, I think River Plate are improving recently

My best bet for tomorrow which i'm not actually bothering to stick money on is Empoli away at AC Milan at 17/2. Empoli need the points to help their survival hopes having turned the corner recently and AC Milan are just AC Milan really. Crotone are 3/1 away to Sampdoria who again have nothing to play for. I was going to tip Darmstadt today 8/1 to win away at Hamburg but didn't bother mentioning it, they won 2-1.

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I think my problem is I get greedy. I've had money on some silly games. I've genuinely been sat at work in the past sticking money on the Iranian league lol 

It's interesting anyway. If I feel like I'm losing a bit I just have a break from it.

I think there was a home game lately, Derby I think it was, I pulled up in the car at about 6pm and just stuck a tenner on a couple of games. I think by the time I got home from the game, putting bets on at half time, full time (due to ET) etc... I'd withdrawn about £350. Was mental. I couldn't lose.

Yea its tough to know when to calm it down sometimes, especially if your on a run of losses or winners.

I placed a double on 2 games before went sleep last night both was 1-0 up with 8 minutes gone backed the over 2.5 goals on both, woke up and its won.

bet.jpg

12 hours ago, Walkers said:

Argentina is a strangely close league. Only Boca seems a safe bet these days, I think River Plate are improving recently

My best bet for tomorrow which i'm not actually bothering to stick money on is Empoli away at AC Milan at 17/2. Empoli need the points to help their survival hopes having turned the corner recently and AC Milan are just AC Milan really. Crotone are 3/1 away to Sampdoria who again have nothing to play for. I was going to tip Darmstadt today 8/1 to win away at Hamburg but didn't bother mentioning it, they won 2-1.

Empoli currently 2-0 up & Crotone drawing so far.

Great tipping, just a shame you didn't have anything on it.

:banghead: I saw Empoli were winning, didnt spot the Crotone score. In the end I had Ado Den Haag in good form to beat Sparta Rotterdam in shit form away at 5/2, that came in. Bodo Glimt of Norway's 2nd tier (recently relegated) at 11/10 to win away which came in but Nice let me down at 2/1 away at Toulouse

On 4/22/2017 at 23:30, Dan LCFC said:

Colon to beat CA Tigre

I'm in actual ****ing disblief. River Plate have blown it.

They were the shortest price of the bet as well quite considerably.

Get every penny you own on Colon.

Edited by Dan LCFC

6 hours ago, Walkers said:

Mladost Lucani won at 2/1 :ph34r:

Newcastle

Stuttgart

Al Ahly (Egypt)

Malmo

Besiktas

6/1

In the space of 5 minutes this bet has gone from only 0/2 of the first teams winning with 10mins left, to me checking my phone and finding that Besiktas and Malmo have both scored late winners and the rest have just gone ahead