Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

17 hours ago, Walkers said:

In the space of 5 minutes this bet has gone from only 0/2 of the first teams winning with 10mins left, to me checking my phone and finding that Besiktas and Malmo have both scored late winners and the rest have just gone ahead

Had all of them plus Colon (who won) but had Besiktas -1, and they won 3-2.

I've been jinxed since the orient win. Been stupidly close to £250 and £150.

Malaga were 2/1 to win at Granada, Granada were ****ing terrible before but under Adams they're even worse I reckon the bookies will wise up now but the odds for the sides they've been playing have been quite generous so far 

Monaco 12/1 to beat PSG tonight in some cup. I know Monaco are fighting on one extra front right now than PSG but for what have been the best team in France this season they are tempting odds

Barcelona

Genk

KV Mechelen (Belgium)

Hajduk

Shakhtar

Bayern

7.55/1

Also noticed AFC Utd at 4/1 in Sweden at home to Ostersunds. AFC have drawn 3 and lost 1 of their opening 4 games after promotion. Ostersunds finished comfortably mid table in their first season in the top tier last season but have W 1 D1 L 2 so far. Looking back they also don't have a very good away record the past 12 months

Edited by Walkers

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Monaco 12/1 to beat PSG tonight in some cup. I know Monaco are fighting on one extra front right now than PSG but for what have been the best team in France this season they are tempting odds

I thought the same (as shown in my earlier post) but I saw earlier that they are resting all of their players and putting a second team out to prioritise the Ligue 1 and champions league.

strange mind considering it's a cup semi

A few interesting ones in the Dutch 2nd division tonight. Taken an interest in this league the last couple of years since that and the French 2nd division are the only leagues to have full programmes on Friday's (and Ireland I guess)

There's only two games left, Achilles 29 have been bottom of the league all season, whipping boys most of the time with a GD twice as bad as any other side. However they've picked up over the last few weeks with 2 wins and a draw. They're now only 3pts away from safety (only last place gets relegated) and are away to De Graafschap at 10/1. They've spent most of the season at towards the bottom but have won 10 of their last 13 matches, I think I remember them being in the Eredivisie recently? The good thing is they no longer have anything to play for.

Also the side above Achilles, Dordrecht, are 2/1 to beat Emmen are home who like De Graafschaap have nothing to play for. I saw thay with caution because PSV and Ajax's B teams both occupy a play off place at the minute and I imagine they won't be eligible to take part in them? That taken into consideration Emmen are then 6pts off the play offs with 2 games remaining. Still a long shot though.

Tonight I have

Levadia Tallinn

Nomme Kaiju

Flora Tallinn (all Estonia)

Basel

Randers (Denmark)

Strasbourg

NAC Breda

Cork

For a side that absolutely dominate their league you always get decent odds on Basel for some reason. By my calculations they're evens to win the title tonight away at Luzern.

On 25/04/2017 at 21:57, ScouseFox said:

entered in friday's champion hurdle too. took 20/1 this afternoon. hopefully ruby isn't a cu nt again and we get a run. 

6/1 now lol possibly the craziest money in the world being piled into this one. all aboard tho. come on you orange bastard. 

12 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Did you cash out when Juve went 2-1 up?

No I didn't was having a few beers..Dundalk lost to galway who hadn't won in 10 games I checked Dundalk away record and it wasn't great but thought they would win hey hey.

Having any bets today col?

13 hours ago, tylesta said:

No I didn't was having a few beers..Dundalk lost to galway who hadn't won in 10 games I checked Dundalk away record and it wasn't great but thought they would win hey hey.

Having any bets today col?

Today showed me the minefield that is football betting. At around 5 ish I went on Brighton, Dundee Utd and Palace all to win. All as singles. With each one being very short odds. All three lost. All three, massively against the odds.. lost.

I only made my dosh back, and then some, in the AJ fight.

Betting on footy, as I've said many times, is really a mugs game. Too many variables.

That Colon side Dan mentioned recently had a good 4-0 away win tonight at 17/10.

Empoli 6/5 to beat Sassuolo who have nothing to play for. Crotone 3/1 to beat AC Milan who Empoli beat last week. I've gone Empoli and Stabaek (11/10) along with two other teams well odds on (Teplice and Brondby) at 12/1

I've had nothing but hilariously awful luck since that Orient win. I think I'd be a lot more angry about that River Plate one last week if it wasn't for Orient.

Juventus doing me out of £110 this weekend was the particular highlight.

On 5/2/2017 at 14:14, Dan LCFC said:

I've had nothing but hilariously awful luck since that Orient win. I think I'd be a lot more angry about that River Plate one last week if it wasn't for Orient.

Juventus doing me out of £110 this weekend was the particular highlight.

Same here...literally cannot buy a win since AJ won. Tonight Monaco not scoring have fooked me right up.