Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

33 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I had £12.50 on Mahrez to stay when he was 7/1. Had some on Barkley to stay at Everton too at 5/2.

I put a tenner on a really random game the other day, Alashkert or someone like that to beat an Andorran side at home when 30 had gone and they were 2/5, after being 1/7 pre-match. Then put that £14 on Germany U21 to beat England on penalties after 90 minutes - if I wasn't driving at the time I'd have put it on at 2-1 to England. Could sense a mile off where it was going.

That brought me around £50. I've put that on Portugal v Chile draw. Currently goalless on the hour.

That will ****ing do!

£160 now.

21 hours ago, AKCJ said:

It aint worth arguing with him buddy. He's one of those sad acts that tweets about being ITK and people actually listen to him lol

He's probably put a twitter message out about this. Just let him carry on.

Edit; Yep, he's messaging his mates.

lol 

Haha @AKCJ remember clearly when you thought Ndidi wasn't going to be as good as Amartey and you bottled out the bet! Shame it was for charity too. 

Edited by RoyFox

Loads of Europa League qualifiers today, yay

Levski Sofia

Helsinki

Norrkoping

AIK

Maccabi Tel Aviv

Haugesund

Crvena Zvezda

Lyngby

Videoton

Midtjyland

Odd

Soligorsk

Lech Poznan

Massive 7/1 but the highest odds are like 1/3 on Helsinki.

Also went for Dunav Ruse, VPS and Levadia Tallinn at 92/1

16 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Haha @AKCJ remember clearly when you thought Ndidi wasn't going to be as good as Amartey and you bottled out the bet! Shame it was for charity too. 

Link? Don't remember that but happy to be proven wrong :thumbup: 

Here's the first one. Actually my bad you did bet on this one  Cancer Research please.

Posted 30 November 2016 · Report post

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 15:18, RoyFox said:

I'm happy to bet anyone a decent stake that Ndidi is an upgrade on Amartey. He can actually tackle, would you believe! And pass the ball forwards, wuppy do, it's Xmas!

I'll have 20 quid with you. Pick a charity, i'll go with The British Heart Foundation.

Note that Ndidi is 19. Look at what's happened to Kapustka. Just because he costs a whack doesn't mean he's coming here to impact immediately.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

There's nothing wrong with it, unless you're homophobic.

So if I put up a picture of a similar person with gay on the T-Shirt it's just fine? Stick to playing FIFA in your bedroom and your own battles. Oh and please donate to Cancer Research as promised.

Edited by RoyFox

1 minute ago, RoyFox said:

So if I put up a picture of a similar person with gay on the T-Shirt it's just fine? Stick to playing FIFA in your bedroom and your own battles. Oh and please donate to Cancer Research as promised.

If the bloke looked like me, sure.

Battles? lol 

I'll donate at the shop tomorrow, there's one in town near where I park :thumbup:

I don't have a tele in my bedroom. Might move it there though, sounds better.

Edited by AKCJ

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

If the bloke looked like me, sure.

Battles? lol 

I'll donate at the shop tomorrow, there's one in town near where I park :thumbup:

I don't have a tele in my bedroom. Might move it there though, sounds better.

Thanks. Let's leave it there, I'm not a huge fan of blue on blue - much prefer West Ham, Arsenal and Spurs.

2 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Did I look like a walkers crisp when I wore the 98/99 replica shirt? Because that had a crisp on it. 

• Like 1