Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bilbao were in Europa League action in Greece midweek, if it wasn't for that i'd have went for them. Corinthians screwed me losing their first game of the season after 20 games at home to a side in the relegation zone. Anderlecht, Lille, Lazio are other ***** of the weekend. Fenerbache too although I couldn't understand why they were only just odds on to beat Trabzonspor at home??

Some football still on today, two homes from Iceland, two from Romania and possibly Nordsjaelland too from memory

12 hours ago, Walkers said:

Bilbao were in Europa League action in Greece midweek, if it wasn't for that i'd have went for them. Corinthians screwed me losing their first game of the season after 20 games at home to a side in the relegation zone. Anderlecht, Lille, Lazio are other ***** of the weekend. Fenerbache too although I couldn't understand why they were only just odds on to beat Trabzonspor at home??

Some football still on today, two homes from Iceland, two from Romania and possibly Nordsjaelland too from memory

Good point but you'd still fancy them to beat Getafe at home, 10 men Getafe too.

I debated it thinking they've screwed me enough times but decided to give them another go. Same old. I don't think I've ever not been let down by them. They always draw at home to the garbage.

20 hours ago, Walkers said:

Yep gone for

Stjarnan

Valur

Dinamo Bucharest

Botasani (caution they are I think an average club who have started the season well, but are against one of the lesser Romanian sides, 4/5)

Terek Grozny

Nordsjaelland (similar to Botasani's situation)

10/1

The 5 i suggested last night won. The one I added... you can guess

Edited by Walkers

Wonder what the chances are of Grimsby giving Derby a goal from the kick off after their first game was abandoned at 0-1 two weeks ago?

Derby first goal 9/2

Match result after 10mins Derby 24/5

Noticed Richard Keogh is 25/1 for first goal. If Grimsby were feeling generous and let Derby score, Keogh was the guy who scored two weeks ago. Also remember hearing Keogh scored against Grimsby last year in the cup so there is form there lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, goose2010 said:

lollol one bet i should have taken wonder if i would have had to of waited long for my payout!

Mate, you could of taken me to the cleaners on that. I always pay up....

Edited by RoyFox