Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Despite tipping a 2-2 draw for City in the scoreline thread, I've gone for this.

Accumulator (4) To Win

Bournemouth @ 11/1090 MinutesWon

Leicester @ 6/590 MinutesOpen

Middlesbrough @ 7/1090 MinutesOpen

Sheff Utd @ 6/490 MinutesOpen

Stake: £5.00Potential Returns: £98.17

Cash In Value :  £7.55

Edited by Max Wall

Belarus - Vitebsk 11/10 to beat Gomel at home. 8pts ahead of them in the table, Gomel have lost their last 3

Portugal - Maritimo EVS to beat Aves at home. Started the season brightly and up there with the usual suspects. Newly promoted Aves won their first game last weekend and now have 4pts from 15

Austria - Altach 21/10 to beat Rapid Vienna at home. Qualified for Europe last year and have regained a bit of form after a poor start. Have a good recent home record against Vienna who have been poor for the past 12 months

I'm also gonna do that £20 bet thing someone mentioned earlier on this week on Bayern, Roma & Monaco.

My main this weekend

Bayern

Celtic

Monaco

Olympiakos

Sporting Lisbon

Roma

AC Milan

Napoli

PSG

Boca Juniors 6.5/1

2 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Despite tipping a 2-2 draw for City in the scoreline thread, I've gone for this.

Accumulator (4) To Win

Bournemouth @ 11/1090 MinutesWon

Leicester @ 6/590 MinutesOpen

Middlesbrough @ 7/1090 MinutesOpen

Sheff Utd @ 6/490 MinutesOpen

Stake: £5.00Potential Returns: £98.17

Cash In Value :  £7.55

6 minutes in, 2 home team selections losing already, nice.

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

Belarus - Vitebsk 11/10 to beat Gomel at home. 8pts ahead of them in the table, Gomel have lost their last 3

Portugal - Maritimo EVS to beat Aves at home. Started the season brightly and up there with the usual suspects. Newly promoted Aves won their first game last weekend and now have 4pts from 15

Austria - Altach 21/10 to beat Rapid Vienna at home. Qualified for Europe last year and have regained a bit of form after a poor start. Have a good recent home record against Vienna who have been poor for the past 12 months

I'm also gonna do that £20 bet thing someone mentioned earlier on this week on Bayern, Roma & Monaco.

My main this weekend

Bayern

Celtic

Monaco

Olympiakos

Sporting Lisbon

Roma

AC Milan

Napoli

PSG

Boca Juniors 6.5/1

Ugh been a day of one team letting me down

The 3 I tipped 2 of them came in, Altach conceded in the 93rd min to draw 2-2

Olympiakos messed up, everyone else today comfortably won including my Bayern/Monaco/Roma treble so im up to £37.

Once again big thanks to @GaelicFox for another top tip! 

Put a big stake (for me anyway) on Dublin to beat Mayo in the GAA final just now. On top of another biggish win on Mayweather to beat McGregor.

Both odds on but glad I went big on both.

I think that's my new betting tactic now, bet big on 'certainties' even when the odds aren't great lol

18 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Once again big thanks to @GaelicFox for another top tip! 

Put a big stake (for me anyway) on Dublin to beat Mayo in the GAA final just now. On top of another biggish win on Mayweather to beat McGregor.

Both odds on but glad I went big on both.

I think that's my new betting tactic now, bet big on 'certainties' even when the odds aren't great lol

Was too close that lol 

have another one coming up soon 

• Thanks 1

£20 thing is going well. Bayern, Roma & Monaco yesterday. Napoli and PSG today. Up to £46, just gotta keep patient and only use it on European heavyweights lol

£1 for tomorrow

Ludogorets

Plzen

Nordsjaelland (23/20, Top of Danish League, at home to a low side)

Astra Giurigu

Zenit

Besiktas

12/1

17 hours ago, Walkers said:

£20 thing is going well. Bayern, Roma & Monaco yesterday. Napoli and PSG today. Up to £46, just gotta keep patient and only use it on European heavyweights lol

£1 for tomorrow

Ludogorets

Plzen

Nordsjaelland (23/20, Top of Danish League, at home to a low side)

Astra Giurigu

Zenit

Besiktas

12/1

Haha the team who are top nordsjaelland have conceded 12 the team second bottom conceded 11

being offered ten times my stake on my pre season ante post bet already lol. won't last but never usually starts this well. 

was:

PSG - Champions League @ 10/1

Swansea - Relegation @ 9/4

Birmingham - Relegation @ 13/2

Bury - Relegation @ 11/2 

Just now, Russell sprout said:

Not a gambler meself but on the ssn app it's got us at 21/10,

massive price against Liverpool reserves who are 10/11

on bet 365 we are currently 3/1 as is the draw, which are both very generous odds considering we are liverpools bogey side, and they will be playing reserves due to them having a pretty key champions league match next week.

31 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

on bet 365 we are currently 3/1 as is the draw, which are both very generous odds considering we are liverpools bogey side, and they will be playing reserves due to them having a pretty key champions league match next week.

and a big league game at the weekend. 

Opened an 888 sport account specifically for the match as they were offering treble odds on your first bet for a maximum bet of 10 quid. Odds were 13/5 (trebled). Returned 88 quid. Massive hassle to withdraw though as I started getting warnings that the account would close in 72 hours unless I verified my age. Entered both passport and driving licence details but neither were accepted. Eventually had to take a photo of the passport before they would accept it and allow me to withdraw. Not keen on having these details 'out there' but didn't have any choice. Won't be using them again and will shut account and go back to using my William Hill account. Ok for one bet at treble odds if there's someone you really fancy though.

5 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Opened an 888 sport account specifically for the match as they were offering treble odds on your first bet for a maximum bet of 10 quid. Odds were 13/5 (trebled). Returned 88 quid. Massive hassle to withdraw though as I started getting warnings that the account would close in 72 hours unless I verified my age. Entered both passport and driving licence details but neither were accepted. Eventually had to take a photo of the passport before they would accept it and allow me to withdraw. Not keen on having these details 'out there' but didn't have any choice. Won't be using them again and will shut account and go back to using my William Hill account. Ok for one bet at treble odds if there's someone you really fancy though.

I'm pretty sure I've had to send a picture of my passport to every one of the 10 or so bookies I've opened an account with. I think the account closure warning is standard too, I've had that at most bookies after placing a first bet, regardless of whether or not the bet had been settled. If they close your account that doesn't really mean anything, just that you can't place more bets I think, they will reopen it with any winnings whenever you do send them the requested details, even months later. The only bookie that hasn't made me upload my identity verification immediately on account opening or prior to first withdrawal was Skybet, although they did eventually request it after I had withdrawn a couple hundred.

• Thanks 1