Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

My luck is hilarious at times. I'm in a prediction league for the Premier League, this weekend out of 9 games played so far, I've got all 9 results right, and 4 scores bang on.

Betting wise? Not won a single one all weekend. Beyond belief.

I'm the same Dan. I'm forcing myself (again) to have a sabbatical. The amount of in play 50:50's that haven't been going my way is beyond funny. I need to stop for awhile.

I remember this time last year I was betting £10 here, £20 there literally every other week. I then went through my betting history on sky bet & added up how much money I'd wasted :sweating: that was enough to make me not properly bet since lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Gone for

Man City v Stoke

Burnley v West Ham Draw

Bury v Bradford

Charlton v Doncaster

Wigan v Southend

Notts County v Barnet

£2 returns £113

All came in aside from Bradford who were unbeaten away from home.

I like Nantes or draw at 23/20 today, good bet given their form at above evens. 5/1 them to win outright. 

Had the double chance in a sixfold: 

Brighton or draw

Nantes or draw

Chievo or draw

Leverkusen/Wolfsburg game over 2.5

Sampdoria/Atalanta game over 2.5 

Bremen/Monchengladbach over 2.5

Edited by HowardsBulletHeader

Betting on football

lol

I've had a pretty dire weekend. One of those where whatever I've bet on hasn't come in..both teams haven't scored etc, whereas, the bets I'd chosen to leave, invariably would have come in.

So much so, I'd said sod it, and chucked the last of my account on some random side in the Swedish League (Elfsborg) to come from one nil down in the first half and win.

I wasn't expecting it to win..was just pissed off so just did it.

Elfsborg equalise in the 57th minute, at which I could have cashed out, for a profit. But I didn't, stayed with it, 90 odd mins comes round..it's still 1-1. Then my screen 'freezes' and I see that Elfsborg have won it 2-1, with a 94th min winner!

Made back what I'd lost..and then some.

It's a funny old game...

21 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

Looking at next Saturday, Swansea are 3.00 to beat us. Seems a bit high considering we've not been great and they won today. 

WBA are 3/1 tomorrow also