Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
filbertway

Betting Thread

Recommended Posts

I was looking at the next manager to leave their post odds, Nuno at Wolves is 66/1. Now I know he shouldnt be sacked, but another loss this weekend after exiting the cup to your rivals and ive seen stranger decisions to fire a boss ?   

 

Calling it now, if Wolves loose to Arsenal, then loose their europa league game on Thursday, he'll be gone.  The issue is that Ralph will also be gone with a probable loss to Man City on the cards. 

Edited by Lambert09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I was looking at the next manager to leave their post odds, Nuno at Wolves is 66/1. Now I know he shouldnt be sacked, but another loss this weekend after exiting the cup to your rivals and ive seen stranger decisions to fire a boss ?   

 

Calling it now, if Wolves loose to Arsenal, then loose their europa league game on Thursday, he'll be gone. 

don't he have a strong bond with the players there with most being Portuguese not a bad shout though, the only other managers I would put in front of him being sacked would be Evertons and Watfords

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think there's a case for Nuno getting the boot but others will probably come before him. There's a good 3/4 in significantly greater danger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know where to find stats for passes completed in a game? Had a quick look but couldn’t find any. Just seen 580+ passes completed in tomorrows game is 5/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Anyone know where to find stats for passes completed in a game? Had a quick look but couldn’t find any. Just seen 580+ passes completed in tomorrows game is 5/1

Have a look on WhoScored.com

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Osavo said:

Have a look on WhoScored.com

Cheers. We average 440 accurate passes a game and Palace 286, so I’ve put some on 660+ passes completed at 18/1. Probably won’t come close lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Cheers. We average 440 accurate passes a game and Palace 286, so I’ve put some on 660+ passes completed at 18/1. Probably won’t come close lol

Where was this market? I assume it won? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 22:22, Lcfc-1992 said:

Anyone know where to find stats for passes completed in a game? Had a quick look but couldn’t find any. Just seen 580+ passes completed in tomorrows game is 5/1

This sounds like a goldmine. Where are you finding this? That came in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lildave3 said:

Where was this market? I assume it won? 

 

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This sounds like a goldmine. Where are you finding this? That came in.

Skybet. The bet was voided though, they had priced it wrong :thumbdown: I will be keeping an eye on that market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harvey Barnes... 20/1 to make the England Euros squad. 

 

Considering we play 4-3-3, and likely to use Rashford as both a winger and back up striker. Besides Sterling and Sancho who else do we have? 

 

Hudson Odoi? Maitland Niles? Nelson? 

 

Surely worth a shot if he keeps up his current form and chips in with a few goals before the end of the season?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Harvey Barnes... 20/1 to make the England Euros squad. 

 

Considering we play 4-3-3, and likely to use Rashford as both a winger and back up striker. Besides Sterling and Sancho who else do we have? 

 

Hudson Odoi? Maitland Niles? Nelson? 

 

Surely worth a shot if he keeps up his current form and chips in with a few goals before the end of the season?! 

Can’t see it mate, doesn’t play for one of Southgates favourites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bert said:

Can’t see it mate, doesn’t play for one of Southgates favourites. 

Exactly what I had said, but if our boy Barnes hits form and gets 10 goals, 10 assists this season, surely he can't be ignored can he?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Won £2482 off a fiver on the weekend. Yes, I’m not sure either how I managed to get those odds on a five fold.

A735B000-A130-4718-A3A8-E815C84DD6B3.png


nice one on holding your nerve ignoring that cash out 🤝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Exactly what I had said, but if our boy Barnes hits form and gets 10 goals, 10 assists this season, surely he can't be ignored can he?!

You would like to think not....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Won £2482 off a fiver on the weekend. Yes, I’m not sure either how I managed to get those odds on a five fold.

A735B000-A130-4718-A3A8-E815C84DD6B3.png

Nice one l. Let’s hope that other bet comes in too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:


nice one on holding your nerve ignoring that cash out 🤝

superb cash out offer that. 1 won and 4 games in injury time. less than half your actual winnings. amount of punters who do actually smash the cash out button is outrageous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

superb cash out offer that. 1 won and 4 games in injury time. less than half your actual winnings. amount of punters who do actually smash the cash out button is outrageous. 

it must save the bookies thousands over the year obviously there is some cases where it could go against but not that many I bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

superb cash out offer that. 1 won and 4 games in injury time. less than half your actual winnings. amount of punters who do actually smash the cash out button is outrageous. 

Unbelievable isn’t it. I was going to cash out straight away for anything over 1.7k but that put me off. Just has to sit through five minutes of ridiculous nerveslol 

 

I’m on a ridiculous hot streak at the moment of which I am adamant I will never see the like of again. I stuck a fiver on Celtic in-play tonight which returned £23 in the 94th minute! Then re-invested £10 of that into a four fold of Wolves, United, Rangers and Gladbach and of course Gladbach and Wolves 94th minute winners got me another £106. Then unbelievably went to the casino with an £80 budget and have left with £740. I really can’t believe this week. Will never ever see anything like this ever again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Unbelievable isn’t it. I was going to cash out straight away for anything over 1.7k but that put me off. Just has to sit through five minutes of ridiculous nerveslol 

 

I’m on a ridiculous hot streak at the moment of which I am adamant I will never see the like of again. I stuck a fiver on Celtic in-play tonight which returned £23 in the 94th minute! Then re-invested £10 of that into a four fold of Wolves, United, Rangers and Gladbach and of course Gladbach and Wolves 94th minute winners got me another £106. Then unbelievably went to the casino with an £80 budget and have left with £740. I really can’t believe this week. Will never ever see anything like this ever again.

loads of games tomorrow, usually when your on a streak your on a streak. pile on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2019 at 07:14, Lcfc-1992 said:

Skybet. The bet was voided though, they had priced it wrong :thumbdown: I will be keeping an eye on that market. 

Skybet( or any uk regulated bookie) have no right to void a bet unless the counterparty agree.

This is a thing bookies do knowing that in most cases punters just accept their decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2019 at 07:14, Lcfc-1992 said:

 

Skybet. The bet was voided though, they had priced it wrong :thumbdown: I will be keeping an eye on that market. 

They have probably got it in there T&C’s but I think it’s bad that betting companies can void a winning bet through a mistake they have made. 
 

I’m sure they wouldn’t have refunded your money if it had lost even though they had priced it wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I companys T@C, is irrelevant if it contravenes the law.

As I said bookies void bets because 99% of time punters do not know they can be challenged.

Edited by treer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...