Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

What are you reading at the moment?

An amazingly beautifully crafted book, you couldnt imagine coming from an airport - except that its written by De Botton .

tumblr_l9up8yJhHJ1qbk98go1_500.jpg

Drugs sex n rocknroll... but...so very confusing and all comes with an element of .."needless to say, i had the last laugh" Partridge feel about it.

gods-gangsters-honour-.jpg

Pele's autobiography

Is it "My Life and the beautiful game" ?

I read that many years ago.... a wonderful story, i feel a little saddened that the man who was a god to me for so long, seems to have degenerated into little more than a mouthpiece.

Brilliant book nonetheless

Revisiting my childhood and reading the Narnia books. The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe are done. A Horse and His Boy next.

They're very quaint nowadays, but that's part of their appeal.

The fooking riot act to my kids,my wife is on a girls holiday to Benidorm and they are playing up,fighting,back chat being lazy and making a mess!

My book is not everyones cup of tea.Texas Death Row.list the crimes,how they were caught,how long on death row,last meals,last words.

I guess i had to read this one! lol

http://www.xlibrispublishing.co.uk/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=301831

It's also available from Amazon and any number of outlets across the world if you happen to live abroad.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Footsteps-Across-Miracle-Tony-Elsby/dp/1456887661

The publisher, Xlibris, is an American-based company but if anyone wants a personally signed/dedicated copy they are available from my stall at Leicester Market any Monday, Wednesday or Friday.

There's not much mention of football but some have said it'll make a local-interest stocking filler at Christmas.

I've also recently opened a literary website which you're welcome to browse. If anyone has poetry they'd like to be considered for the guests section please forward a copy through the Foxestalk personal message board. http://tonyelsby.com/category/reading/short-stories/

Edited by Thracian

• 2 weeks later...