Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Southampton

Guest seanfox778

i was going to go, the day before i was gonna buy the tickets i crashed my car

now i have no travel and i can't afford to go cos its costing me a fortune :cry:

the robbing b****** who towed my car 8 miles charged me £180

i was going to go, the day before i was gonna buy the tickets i crashed my car

now i have no travel and i can't afford to go cos its costing me a fortune :cry:

the robbing b****** who towed my car 8 miles charged me £180

The answer for the future mate, is roadside cover :blink:

Got my ticket today, I was tempted to not bother because it is a bit pricey and is a nothing game but thought I'd just go seeing as it will be a while until the next city game.

Got my ticket today - it'll be the last chance to see the team this season and a final farewell to Joey so I made the effort for this one. My first away game since Preston, it's been a long time.

im not going after-all but i hope theres no trouble down there for travelling city fans - after what happened in the fa cup 4th rnd at the WS after the game

I forgot about that, I don't think there will be any trouble.

Got my ticket today - it'll be the last chance to see the team this season and a final farewell to Joey so I made the effort for this one. My first away game since Preston, it's been a long time.

Well that won't have inspired you much to go again, what a rubbish game it was!

For a map of where the main pubs around St Mary's and the city centre are, click the following link:

http://www.saintsforever.com/map.html

Only pubs you probably should avoid are in St Mary's Street. The King Alfred is the nearest to ground and has split bars, one for home, one for away fans, but I understand there was some trouble the last time you were down in that pub, so not sure if it will be open to away fans on Sunday.

If you park in the city centre car parks, its a 15 minute walk to St Mary's.

The bus tickets on your match ticket allow you to use any bus within the city boundary.

Make sure you join us in waving farewell to Rupert Lowe on Sunday

For a map of where the main pubs around St Mary's and the city centre are, click the following link:

http://www.saintsforever.com/map.html

Only pubs you probably should avoid are in St Mary's Street. The King Alfred is the nearest to ground and has split bars, one for home, one for away fans, but I understand there was some trouble the last time you were down in that pub, so not sure if it will be open to away fans on Sunday.

If you park in the city centre car parks, its a 15 minute walk to St Mary's.

The bus tickets on your match ticket allow you to use any bus within the city boundary.

Make sure you join us in waving farewell to Rupert Lowe on Sunday

Is that just wishful thinking, or is it definite?

What do you recommend for those of us making a weekend of it?

I'm not going to the game but I suggest you go to the pub dedicated to the Saints' best player to date, Matt Le Tissier.

It's called LE TISSIER FEET.

Its not called that anymore, its now called the Chapel Arms. Still has pics of Le Tiss inside though, but with new blocks of flats going up across the road, it changed owners to attract non-football punters.

Its not called that anymore, its now called the Chapel Arms. Still has pics of Le Tiss inside though, but with new blocks of flats going up across the road, it changed owners to attract non-football punters.

Shame, I thought that name was quite clever. Plus it is the least he deserves because he was a legend!

Archived