Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

LCFC.COM

I much prefer this board - although I saw that spam message on the OS and didn't agree with it. This board has already been promoted on the OS messageboard plenty of times already - no need to keep spamming it.

Me and Petrescu don't know who did that - I find it suffice to just have the link in my sig on the boards, that's all. I have respect for the people who post on there.

32263[/snapback]

No one said it was you mate and i dont think anyone would execpt it to be you..maybe you should get an investigation team together

Me and Petrescu don't know who did that - I find it suffice to just have the link in my sig on the boards, that's all. I have respect for the people who post on there.

32263[/snapback]

No one said it was you mate and i dont think anyone would execpt it to be you..maybe you should get an investigation team together

32267[/snapback]

I dont really care it shows we're doing a good job for other people to advertise other than me ;) If that board was so good they'd have a moderator to delete all the spam they apparently get <_<

Guest Daniel

Spot on petrescu, couldnt agree more.

I hate spam and id never plan on doing it, but some people have the right idea, this IS the forum to be on. :)

Spot on petrescu, couldnt agree more.

I hate spam and id never plan on doing it, but some people have the right idea, this IS the forum to be on. :)

32330[/snapback]

Shouldn't need a mod there. People should realise that repeatedly 'spamming' will annoy people. I was in two minds whether to come because of it. It is only putting people off. I like the other site cos its friendly. I will visit this if I'm in the mood. Dont want to be reminded of it all the time. I need to put a short cut on my desk top but how often I'll post cannot say. The OS is my main LCFC one.

Guest Daniel

Nice thinking, but im sure youll get hooked here. ;)

Its very friendly....occasionaly. :P

Nah, its a wicked place to come this is and alot easy to use and better looking. :)

Nice thinking, but im sure youll get hooked here. ;)

Its very friendly....occasionaly. :P

Nah, its a wicked place to come this is and alot easy to use and better looking. :)

32359[/snapback]

Agreed! :)

MON's original name was "gagandeep", but that name was banned, and now BM and MON always get into bitch fights with each other, with True Blue backing BM up, because "gagandeep" used to be nasty to BM.

That's what I've gathered from everything anyway.

Something along those lines.

Archived