Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

does anyone know if you can get near to the ground on the arriva bus service from leicester??

I'd of thought the buses take you to the city centre which is far away from the ground.

Just a random point but when you buy the tickets, dont the club ask for your name or season ticket number which then brings up a page on the computer with all your details on? With so many different prices for tickets depending on age, its possible that they will be checking the ages of people on the system?

good point. in this case ill just say my name is joe bloggs and i dont have a ST. although theyve never asked for my details when buying a ticket for an away game before, regardless weather i buy it on a wednesday (ST3), thursday or friday or after. just if i have a ST or not. if its a wednesday or thursday i'd say yes and they never ask for my name. so ill just go down and try me luck really. i want to go to this game but cant afford to pay £22 + travel and parking and food etc.

does anyone know if you can get near to the ground on the arriva bus service from leicester??
If you type Arriva into Google it should tell you (can't remember the URL, you see).

good point. in this case ill just say my name is joe bloggs and i dont have a ST. although theyve never asked for my details when buying a ticket for an away game before, regardless weather i buy it on a wednesday (ST3), thursday or friday or after. just if i have a ST or not. if its a wednesday or thursday i'd say yes and they never ask for my name. so ill just go down and try me luck really. i want to go to this game but cant afford to pay £22 + travel and parking and food etc.

No harm in trying at all and i dont blame you for trying to get in for the cheaper price. Its just worth making sure you have some extra cash with you when you buy them just in case they do check. Incidentally I bought student tickets for Luton and wasnt asked for any student ID from either our club or Lutons - might be a good way to get in cheaper at some games in the future when student tickets are offered.... but you didnt hear this from me! :whistle:

Thinking of going to my dads garage for the day have a walk round the city centre wearing my city shirt then gettin a lift with my dad. Ps he tells me its a right trek from the city centre and isn't really possible

I fancy going but it's impossible for me to get home after the game.

Same here mate, ITs a bloody joke I can get to luton and back on a Saturday using Public Transport but not to Coventry on a Friday :mad::mad:

my mate cant make this game and the missus wont come as its big brother final! do many go to away games on there own? as i can drive down there its not an issue.

I have to do quite a few games on my own and its never a problem really. You soon get chatting to the people on the coach next to you or in the stadium so it doesnt really feel like you're on your own.

how does going to coventry by train work?

station location etc? cheers

When I went on the train it was just one change at Nuneaton.

Archived