Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

£10.50 travel plus seperate cost of the ticket I'm assuming??

:blink: If it included the ticket EVERYONE would being going on the coach surly?

The ticket is £11 for under 18's so yes the £10.50 travel is seperate to the ticket. :thumbup:

but driving on my own mate i wont really be communicating with others untill inside the stadium :(

Hey you can give me a lift there and back if you want, I'd pay toward petrol and you'd make a new freind for the day :D

Hey you can give me a lift there and back if you want, I'd pay toward petrol and you'd make a new freind for the day :D

decided not to go now mate. probably would if i was and all. sorry dude. hope you do end up getting there and back though.

He is offering you a service. :ph34r:

Maybes are you parking in the same place as last season?

Last season we were looking for a petrol station and we asked this policeman outside of this retail park-type area right near the roundabout next to the Ricoh and before we said anything he said 'yer if you want parking its straight down here on the left for £5 (or something like that)' so I dont think the parking around the Ricoh Arena is that difficult after all :thumbup:

Maybes are you parking in the same place as last season?

Last season we were looking for a petrol station and we asked this policeman outside of this retail park-type area right near the roundabout next to the Ricoh and before we said anything he said 'yer if you want parking its straight down here on the left for £5 (or something like that)' so I dont think the parking around the Ricoh Arena is that difficult after all :thumbup:

Yeah im parking at the same place. Are you? I seen you last year :ph34r:

Archived