Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

i thought the atmosphere were crap, i were right in the top corner near the cov fans. police wont let you do anything at football these days, i got told off for sitting on my seat wrong!

Very close to the top, very close to the Cov fans and TV screen, top corner basically.

we were there aswell, the atmosphere was average at best but the police were intimidating and like you said told people off for standing and sitting on seats wrong.

wheres the banter at foooty gone. and it seemed cov fans were being thrown out for not a lot throughout the match a bit like L1 last year :blink:

we were there aswell, the atmosphere was average at best but the police were intimidating and like you said told people off for standing and sitting on seats wrong.

wheres the banter at foooty gone. and it seemed cov fans were being thrown out for not a lot throughout the match a bit like L1 last year :blink:

I think with the cops and steards there the atmosphere was as good as it could be. If you compare the away attendances at matches for other teams Leicester take the most fans along with teams like Sunderland, Leeds and Brum.

where do you sit then mate? i have no idea where these lads sit at home games i forgot to ask. L1 boys seem to think they make alot of noise and have a good atmosphere but i like being behind the goal as its a decent view.

Back Row of D2/E1.

T'is brilliant! :D

We start most of the chants from the Kop :thumbup:

Archived