Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

West Brom

boosmania you order them from lcfc then

what trouble did you encounter at scum?

Yeah got started on after the game by these tossers. Got insulted by 3 geezers in a taxi too. Had to take a de-tour to avoid a nearby pub!!!!

Wankers :mad:

Ill be there. U dont need to take proof of ID the ticket office always say that....they said i would have to take my NUS card to norwich .....

They'd better not ask for ID. I got my ticket today and when I got home I noticed that the dozey girl at the ticket office has given me a ticket with "young adult" stamped on it and charged me the under 18s price. It didnt click when I was paying that it was so cheap coz i was still half asleep. I even asked for an adult ticket coz my season ticket is young adult but WBA age groups are different to ours. Im gonna have to try and pass for 17 instead of 20 now and hope that they dont ask for proof. :mad:

They'd better not ask for ID. I got my ticket today and when I got home I noticed that the dozey girl at the ticket office has given me a ticket with "young adult" stamped on it and charged me the under 18s price. It didnt click when I was paying that it was so cheap coz i was still half asleep. I even asked for an adult ticket coz my season ticket is young adult but WBA age groups are different to ours. Im gonna have to try and pass for 17 instead of 20 now and hope that they dont ask for proof. :mad:

Dont worry about it. They wont ask you for ID, the turnstile operators dont give two sh!ts how old you are. The ticket office just say that so they dont get people conning them getting cheaper tickets.

Im a student and it was before midday so I wasnt sure what was going on at all!!!

I'm a mature student...and I've just realised that the season ticket I took on holiday with me (in case the house got robbed) has been lost.

I am King of Dozy.

Archived