Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

Hereford Away

Seating: Adults £15, Concessions £12

Terrace: Adults £13, Concessions £9

These are the Normal Pricing Wether the will knock 25% or 50% off will be intresting.

:cool:

I'm deffo going for the terrace option :thumbup::scarf:

when do tickets go on sale? i am on holiday tomorrow for a week, hope they dont sell out by the time i am back. depends how many we get doesnt it.

Ring the ticket office and see if you can book them in advance. They usually take your card details and if they go on sale while you're away, they'll just send them out to your home but with a small admin fee added (think its £2.50 to cover the postage etc)

me and my mate are planning on going..we're 14 we finish School at 3:20 at birstall but as we dont know What time coaches are leaving :unsure: ..we dont know wether it would be easier to get train....

Coaches leave at 3:30 I'm gona have to miss last lesson miss last lesson its Only Business at A-level :pinch: :ph34r:

me and my mate are planning on going..we're 14 we finish School at 3:20 at birstall but as we dont know What time coaches are leaving :unsure: ..we dont know wether it would be easier to get train....

Coaches leave at 3:30 so You'll have to skip/miss last lesson.

Cant get back on the train, bascially impossible unless you fancy kipping over there :ph34r: :pinch:

Archived