Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

16 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

The plot thickens.  Turns out Buce is a bit posh, his son died (sorry to hear that pal) and he takes all his clothes off every time he stands up to knock one out.

lol I just choked on my vape

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

The plot thickens.  Turns out Buce is a bit posh, his son died (sorry to hear that pal) and he takes all his clothes off every time he stands up to knock one out.

lol

He didn't die, Carl.

I just disowned you..

• Like 1

Guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a glamorous blonde. He immediately turns to her and makes his move.

"You know," he says, "I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So lets talk."

The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -- grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty and the horse produces muffins of dried poop.

Why do you suppose that is?" The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Tuna said:
Guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a glamorous blonde. He immediately turns to her and makes his move.

"You know," he says, "I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So lets talk."

The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -- grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty and the horse produces muffins of dried poop.

Why do you suppose that is?" The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

W... wh... why, perhaps I'm missing something, would you... I mean, (sigh), it doesn't, you wouldn't, use nuclear power, would you, as a chat up line?

Have times changed so much since I was single?

"Hey baby, how about those radioisotope thermoelectric generators?"

• Like 1

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we haven't got any bloody bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any bread, for goodness sake. Ask me again and I'll nail your bloody beak to the bar you irritating arse of a bird!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?".

• Like 2

A chap walks into a fish and chip shop and says "Can I get a steak and kidley pie please?"

Bloke behind the counter replies "I think you mean a steak and kidney pie"

Chap goes...."Well that's what I said diddle I?"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

A chap walks into a fish and chip shop and says "Can I get a steak and kidley pie please?"

Bloke behind the counter replies "I think you mean a steak and kidney pie"

Chap goes...."Well that's what I said diddle I?"

Am I missing something or is this from @the fox 's big book of jokes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Am I missing something or is this from @the fox 's big book of jokes

It might well be lol

I took my 7 year old lad to the chippie last night for tea and remembered this joke. He nearly pissed himself laughing :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It might well be lol

I took my 7 year old lad to the chippie last night for tea and remembered this joke. He nearly pissed himself laughing :P

I will test this on my kids after school and get back to you with a verdict

11 hours ago, Tuna said:

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we haven't got any bloody bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any bread, for goodness sake. Ask me again and I'll nail your bloody beak to the bar you irritating arse of a bird!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?".

That reminds me of one of the most irritatingly catchy songs in existence:

• Like 1