Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

19 hours ago, Buce said:

A penguin is driving his car through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the engine, so he drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat, but having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. Eventually, he clears the dish and goes back to the gas station to see if the mechanic has found the problem. As he walks in, the mechanic looks up and says, "It looks like you've blown a seal."

"Nah",  the penguin replies, "I've just been eating an ice cream."

This killed me. Top drawer

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 21:57, Sharpe's Fox said:

Why do communists only use tea bags?

Proper tea is theft.

17 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Why do Norwegian warships now have giant barcodes down the side?

So when they get back to the harbour they can just Scandinavian.

Image result for stop it now

Honestly, service stations are a fvckin rip off.

I stopped for a quick break at South Mimms today and chose a slice of cake and a pot of tea, then went to the till to pay.

"Sorry love" I said to the cashier "but I've only got a £50 note"

"That’s OK" she said "you'll just have to put the cake back then”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Honestly, service stations are a fvckin rip off.

I stopped for a quick break at South Mimms today and chose a slice of cake and a pot of tea, then went to the till to pay.

"Sorry love" I said to the cashier "but I've only got a £50 note"

"That’s OK" she said "you'll just have to put the cake back then”

old but gold

There were two cats - an English cat called One Two Three and a French cat called Un Deux Trois.  They were very competitive and both wanted to finally prove that they were the better cat.  They eventually agreed settle it by having a swimming race across the English Channel.  Which cat won?

One Two Three won - because Un Deux Trois Quatre Cinq!   

• Haha 3

I won the Euro Millions Lottery this week so I told the wife to get her suitcase ready and she said "Great! where are we going on holiday?"

I said "Nowhere, just pack your bags and fvck off"

36 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

There were two cats - an English cat called One Two Three and a French cat called Un Deux Trois.  They were very competitive and both wanted to finally prove that they were the better cat.  They eventually agreed settle it by having a swimming race across the English Channel.  Which cat won?

one one was a race horse
one two was one too
one one won one race
and one two won one too

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

46 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I won the Euro Millions Lottery this week so I told the wife to get her suitcase ready and she said "Great! where are we going on holiday?"

I said "Nowhere, just pack your bags and fvck off"

19 minutes ago, Beliall said:

one one was a race horse
one two was one too
one one won one race
and one two won one too

There are few things in life that make scraping the barrel look like an improvement, but amazingly you've all managed to do it in quick succession. :appl:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I went to the bank. The cashier slipped me a note that said "There are 2 armed men here."

So I wrote back "That's great. I don't want a one-armed man counting my money."

• Haha 1