Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

13 minutes ago, Buce said:

The wife is doing a social experiment where she has to wear a Forest top for a week.

So far she has been kicked, spat at, head-butted and even had a brick thrown at her head.
God knows what's going to happen when she leaves the house.

Are you googling "Forest Jokes"?

On 06/09/2017 at 17:59, Countryfox said:

Been a bit quiet on the bog wall of the Fox at Lutterworth front of late ..   but spotted this one the other day ...  

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

On 29/05/2018 at 18:54, Izzy Muzzett said:

A wealthy Arab Sheikh was admitted to hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his type of blood in case the need arose. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so, the call went out. Finally a Scotsman was located who had a similar blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman in appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, 5 carats of diamonds, and £50,000 . A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. The hospital telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate more of his blood again. After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of chocolates. The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had before.

He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me another BMW, diamonds and money ... but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of chocolates." To this the Arab replied: "Aye laddie, but I have Scottish blood in ma veins now".

Got you you theiving git !!  ...   the grief you gave me over nicking jokes !!!!   ...    What was it you said ? ...    “is there an echo in here ???” ....   an echo indeed smarteypants !! .....    :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Got you you theiving git !!  ...   the grief you gave me over nicking jokes !!!!   ...    What was it you said ? ...    “is there an echo in here ???” ....   an echo indeed smarteypants !! .....    :)

lol 

I always use the search function now with the key words in the joke to make sure it’s not been posted before.

But I guess that’s not going to find a bloody photo is it!!!

My apologies CF, please forgive me :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol 

I always use the search function now with the key words in the joke to make sure it’s not been posted before.

But I guess that’s not going to find a bloody photo is it!!!

My apologies CF, please forgive me :facepalm:

I wouldn’t mind Muzzett but you got 3 more bloody reps than I did ! ...    :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

I wouldn’t mind Muzzett but you got 3 more bloody reps than I did ! ...    :)

Well the standard of jokes has been lowered significantly since you posted yours last year. Whilst on the surface they are the same joke in the context of some of the recent efforts on here anything mildly amusing is now elevated to hilarious.

20 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Well the standard of jokes has been lowered significantly since you posted yours last year. Whilst on the surface they are the same joke in the context of some of the recent efforts on here anything mildly amusing is now elevated to hilarious.

Please feel free to join in and help us all raise our standards Captain :thumbup:

35 minutes ago, Captain... said:

It's the Joke thread mate, it's not important.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

32914558_2102970289982549_878526510900707328_n.jpg

On 23/08/2016 at 19:23, Buce said:

Paddy and Mick fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money
between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Mick said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Paddy said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!'

Mick replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whiskey.

Paddy said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Mick replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan, Cheers!'

They downed their Drinks. Mick said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Paddy said 'Mick - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin' me!'

Mick said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub.'

• Sad 1