Jump to content
Daggers

The joke thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Wortho said:

I've just released my own fragrance.

However, nobody on this train seems to like it.

Probably shouldnt have rubbed it behind their ears

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy in the pub was looking a bit down, so I asked him what was up He said:
"It's my lad. He's in trouble for getting a girl in his class to give him a blow job. I told him he'd better watch out, or he won't be allowed to carry on teaching at all..."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus christ
i got so sunburned yesterday I'm having to take viagra for it
it doesn't cure it but it keeps the sheets off my legs when i sleep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mate was whining all day at me about how he couldn't harvest fruit in his garden. I said "For Christ's sake! Grow a pear!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My fiancee just pulled out a strap-on and said, "Tonight I want to be the man."
So I handed her a porno mag and made her sleep on the couch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wortho said:

This guy in the pub was looking a bit down, so I asked him what was up He said:
"It's my lad. He's in trouble for getting a girl in his class to give him a blow job. I told him he'd better watch out, or he won't be allowed to carry on teaching at all..."

 

1 hour ago, Wortho said:

Jesus christ
i got so sunburned yesterday I'm having to take viagra for it
it doesn't cure it but it keeps the sheets off my legs when i sleep

 

1 hour ago, Wortho said:

My mate was whining all day at me about how he couldn't harvest fruit in his garden. I said "For Christ's sake! Grow a pear!"

 

48 minutes ago, Wortho said:

What do you call a man with no arms and legs who swims the channel?

'Clever Dick.'

 

39 minutes ago, Wortho said:

My fiancee just pulled out a strap-on and said, "Tonight I want to be the man."
So I handed her a porno mag and made her sleep on the couch.

We've reached a new low people :nigel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wortho  and @Izzy walk into a bar...

 

 

 

 

 

...everyone else leaves before they start telling another joke

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

@Wortho  and @Izzy walk into a bar...

 

 

 

 

 

...everyone else leaves before they start telling another joke

How dare you mention me and him in the same breath. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

@Wortho  and @Izzy walk into a bar...

 

 

 

 

 

...everyone else leaves before they start telling another joke

Don't believe that at all..!!!

You always need 3 blokes walking into a bar to make a joke!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I took part in a blindfolded masturbation competition. Fvck knows where I came

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s pink and hard in the morning?

 

The Financial Times crossword.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A local barber in my area just got arrested for selling drugs.

I'm staggered. I've been his customer for years. I had no idea he was a barber.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were one of the many people outside the MEN Arena this evening, you'd have heard Bono singing. If you weren't; well tonight thank God it's them instead of you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two Japanese blokes retired from the Sewerage works after 50 years working there, they never met, one did the day shift the other the night shift

Two nips that passed in the shite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wortho said:

A local barber in my area just got arrested for selling drugs.

I'm staggered. I've been his customer for years. I had no idea he was a barber.

Sounds like the former chippy in Guthlaxton Street which never sold any chips. And don't go asking me about Mark Morrison!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Fox Covert said:

Sounds like the former chippy in Guthlaxton Street which never sold any chips. And don't go asking me about Mark Morrison!

 

There's a shop in Wigston atm.

 

It's bizarre - everybody knows about it except Old Bill, it seems.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...