Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I_miss_wembley_finals

Sheffield Wednesday

so whos going by train and whos buying childs tickets who is not eligible... im saving £9... did they check last year i cant remember... the game/atmosphere/day was shit last year :@

they searched me outside the ground last yr but thats cos i had my huge duck and cover coat on. freezing day it were. how much are train tickets now?

they searched me outside the ground last yr but thats cos i had my huge duck and cover coat on. freezing day it were. how much are train tickets now?

I cant tell you Lisa might have a go at me :cry:

:shutup:£9.20 under16's :shutup:£18.40 adult :shutup:

:P

They searched pretty much everyone from what I saw though. I seem to get searched at pretty much every away game these days which is annoying. Wonder if any of the stewards ever dare to search Bernie? :thumbup:

I cant tell you Lisa might have a go at me :cry:

:shutup:£9.20 under16's :shutup:£18.40 adult :shutup:

:P

It isn't hard to find out by yourself. How do you think we managed before Tinternet? :rolleyes:

They searched pretty much everyone from what I saw though. I seem to get searched at pretty much every away game these days which is annoying. Wonder if any of the stewards ever dare to search Bernie? :thumbup:

would be a brave man :thumbup:

i remember being body searched like a murderer last year but as far as i remember they didnt check the juvenile tket..

i nearly got caught out v brum the other week which scared me as this orange bouncer style steward asked me my date of birth with 5 west midlands police hovering.. lucky i made 1 up eh <_<

if u get a junior ticket on train and in ground itl be a cheap day out. :)

what time train u all getting?

i remember being body searched like a murderer last year but as far as i remember they didnt check the juvenile tket..

i nearly got caught out v brum the other week which scared me as this orange bouncer style steward asked me my date of birth with 5 west midlands police hovering.. lucky i made 1 up eh <_<

if u get a junior ticket on train and in ground itl be a cheap day out. :)

what time train u all getting?

10:36 or whatever it is, Direct one.

So have we given you any more tickets?

We always start off with that amount but as our away end holds about 7.5k we always give more if needed.

Pretty p1ss poor if you don't bring at least 3,000 considering your form and the Mandaric rumours, and the fact it's one of the cheapest away ends in the league!

There should be a few of us there after our recent little run but fans are still staying away because of our chairman :ph34r:

So have we given you any more tickets?

We always start off with that amount but as our away end holds about 7.5k we always give more if needed.

Pretty p1ss poor if you don't bring at least 3,000 considering your form and the Mandaric rumours, and the fact it's one of the cheapest away ends in the league!

There should be a few of us there after our recent little run but fans are still staying away because of our chairman :ph34r:

Went last year and it was crap at your place, too far away from the pitch for any atmosphere and a ground which is about to fall down!

Went last year and it was crap at your place, too far away from the pitch for any atmosphere and a ground which is about to fall down!

Too far from the pitch?

I'd take Hillsborough over Pride Park, sorry St Mary's, sorry the Walkers Stadium anyday of the week...

Too far from the pitch?

I'd take Hillsborough over Pride Park, sorry St Mary's, sorry the Walkers Stadium anyday of the week...

take it and do what with it? its a crock of shit if you ask me. pillars, bits of random seating, shit facilities......shit, shit, shit, shit.

i'm going to this one though

take it and do what with it? its a crock of shit if you ask me. pillars, bits of random seating, shit facilities......shit, shit, shit, shit.

i'm going to this one though

See, you can't resist :D

Should be a top match, our last three games have been 3-2, 2-2, 3-2 so there should be goals.

See, you can't resist :D

Should be a top match, our last three games have been 3-2, 2-2, 3-2 so there should be goals.

i can't resist in the same way i can't resist to go to Luton, QPR etc. i'll watch leicester play anywhere, unfortunately. we've had a few goals recently but don't seem to concede to much, hopefully it'll be a good game but with us winning the defensive battle

Archived