Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I_miss_wembley_finals

Sheffield Wednesday

Burton is crap, but Tudgay has started banging them in now he's fully fit. Hopefully Maclean will be back in place of Burton.

What will your line-up be?

fudge knows, everybodies taking turns for injuries. get a list of city players and pick 11 at random and you might get close to what it is. tudgay is alright like, burton...well he is burton.

So have we given you any more tickets?

We always start off with that amount but as our away end holds about 7.5k we always give more if needed.

Pretty p1ss poor if you don't bring at least 3,000 considering your form and the Mandaric rumours, and the fact it's one of the cheapest away ends in the league!

There should be a few of us there after our recent little run but fans are still staying away because of our chairman :ph34r:

:o

Not gonna happen.

Why? You haven't kept a clean sheet in eight matches.

I'm sure the former Derby strikers would love to score against you :D

Go and look at goals against pal, we have one of the best defences in the league.

Fair do, but I'm also looking at your goals FOR.

Draw written all over it..

Yeah our goals For isn't the best, but we didn't have the best of starts tbh!

I'm sure your right, it'll probably be a draw! You won't score three goals past us though

Still behind us in the table mate, oh and at least our ground looks half decent.

And what was that gay bouncing thing them chavs were doing at the top of the north stand.

They probably would :D

And they would also agree that Hillsborough is 10 times the stadium the Meccano Walkers is....

Have fun... :thumbup:

Hardly, The Walkers might not have the 'history' your ground has but it is by far much better.

Still behind us in the table mate, oh and at least our ground looks half decent.

And what was that gay bouncing thing them chavs were doing at the top of the north stand.

What the ****in hell is that?! Whaaaat the ****in hell is that!

They probably would :D

And they would also agree that Hillsborough is 10 times the stadium the Meccano Walkers is....

Have fun... :thumbup:

Err... fair enough, you beat us but now you're talking complete gibberish mate.

Hillsborough is a dump. Just because it's big, it's still a dump. It's falling to bits, 10 years behind your football side.

Archived