Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
craigadams22

Barnsley, Home, 16 Dec 06, 3pm

Hiya,

Craig A here. I am wanting to know how much the Ticket Prices are going to be for the game Between Leicester City VS Barnsley at Walkers Stadium.

I believe it's a Fan's Fixture, that's what i've heard.

I would like some details please, I am hoping to take my best friend along with me Simon Jelffs from Newbold Vernon..

Many Thanks

Craig Adams

All the details are HERE. This goes for all matches.

Tickets are currenlty on General Sale.

Tickets are priced at:

£5 Adults and £1 Under 16's for Season Ticket Holders.

£8 Adults and £1 Under 16's for Members.

£10 Adults £1 Under 16's General purchase.

Apparently, this is a Christmas Community Fixture. I have no idea what that means. A good price for the casual punter though.

I'll be at this one no doubt. Gona have to be sat nearer the front as well 'cos I'm taking me kid brother down with me and he doesn't go to games often :angry:

Should be a pretty decent crowd what with Mandaric supposedly in on the 15th and reduced ticket prices for this game :P

I'll be there.

Get your tickets for the TPH show now.

Tickets start at just £3.45. Supply is expected to massively outstrip demand.

So book now to guarantee dissappointment.

so....does that price include a pie and peas supper? our football team up here went to a audience with 'wor jackie' charlton once, it was worth the entry fee for the pie. i like pies

I'll be at this one no doubt. Gona have to be sat nearer the front as well 'cos I'm taking me kid brother down with me and he doesn't go to games often :angry:

Should be a pretty decent crowd what with Mandaric supposedly in on the 15th and reduced ticket prices for this game :P

Come sit down at the front of F1 with me :) COuld do with some singing company, and there's always loads of empty seats :pinch:

Come sit down at the front of F1 with me :) COuld do with some singing company, and there's always loads of empty seats :pinch:

F1 isn't the electric place some of you profess it to be :nono:

But yeah, if there's empty seats and someone in need of singing company, I shall be there :thumbup: And be hit by me brother with a programme everytime I join in :pinch: :mad:

Old Craig Adams has had a blinder here. Spent x amount of time registering to this site, then more time typing up a formal letter regarding ticket prices for the Barnsley game, when if he'd just gone on the OS he'd have found out within 30 seconds Or he could have read The Mercereh like the proper Leicesteh do.

Dear Sir/Madam,

You cruel comments are noted. I thank you for the guidance towards how I might better obtain information regarding match tickets in the future but do not feel I can close this letter without reflecting on my sadness upon realising that your reply had a slight mocking tone which has left me quite, quite upset.

I suspect you might be one of those videos involved in the mocking and eventual killing of the radio star. I stand defiant.

Many Thanks,

Craig Adams.

Old Craig Adams has had a blinder here. Spent x amount of time registering to this site, then more time typing up a formal letter regarding ticket prices for the Barnsley game, when if he'd just gone on the OS he'd have found out within 30 seconds Or he could have read The Mercereh like the proper Leicesteh do.

Oh well. I'm sure he and Simon Jeffs from Newbold Verdon will have a cracking time.

King Regards

Manuel Pablo, 30, La Coruna.

F1 isn't the electric place some of you profess it to be :nono:

But yeah, if there's empty seats and someone in need of singing company, I shall be there :thumbup: And be hit by me brother with a programme everytime I join in :pinch: :mad:

Does your bro not like you singing then? Is your voice really that bad? :P

Does your bro not like you singing then? Is your voice really that bad? :P

Not at all. It just embarrasses him lol. He's not used to me behaving in such a manner and he thinks it'll make people look at him weird. It's nothing to do with my voice, honest :P

Not at all. It just embarrasses him lol. He's not used to me behaving in such a manner and he thinks it'll make people look at him weird. It's nothing to do with my voice, honest :P

I believe you :rolleyes: Seriously though you should see how bad it is down there for one game only. :P

Hiya,

Craig A here. I am wanting to know how much the Ticket Prices are going to be for the game Between Leicester City VS Barnsley at Walkers Stadium.

I believe it's a Fan's Fixture, that's what i've heard.

I would like some details please, I am hoping to take my best friend along with me Simon Jelffs from Newbold Vernon..

Many Thanks

Craig Adams

lol

I'm so sorry, but i just find that bit so fooking funny!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going (only my 4th match ever!) and taking my sister as well (her 1st!) exciting times, and my dad has got us some 'club lounge' tickets. Anyone been sat there? If so, whats the atmosphere like etc.

atmosphere? i guess you mean with chatting to others in the club lounge? and not the singing type of atmosphere?

I'm going (only my 4th match ever!) and taking my sister as well (her 1st!) exciting times, and my dad has got us some 'club lounge' tickets. Anyone been sat there? If so, whats the atmosphere like etc.

lol lol I sat there when we lost 4-1 to man U and nobody even looked twice at this Man U fan when he cheered <_<

There was no singing atmosphere if thats what you mean

lol lol I sat there when we lost 4-1 to man U and nobody even looked twice at this Man U fan when he cheered <_<

There was no singing atmosphere if thats what you mean

dammit :blink:

oh well, i can try and make the most of it, ill ask him 2 get normal ones next time (i only found out about it afta hed got the tickets anyway!)

Archived