Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

did anyone buy there tickets around 3-4 on friday if so what block are you in?

my mate ordered them and hasnt recieved them in post yet just wandering where we are

Got ours on Friday just before 5pm

Block P5

did anyone buy there tickets around 3-4 on friday if so what block are you in?

my mate ordered them and hasnt recieved them in post yet just wandering where we are

I bought mine around that time, but was told to pick it up at Craven Cottage.

I confirmed this with the ticket office today.

If you have a booking reference number just email it to ticket sales and they'll let you know.

I'm not fixed against it... I'm just amused at the fact that this isn't beginning with people getting together and singing/chanting (which it should).. but moreover by people 'considering' and not even at this point 'acting' on emailing the club. Like the club are going to give a shit!

I'm not against the idea of having an Ultra's group/section.

It's just it's being run more like a couple of mother's considering having a cake sale one weeknight in conjuction with the W.I!

So what do you want us to do get toghther and go sing/chant?

When there have been no games to do so :rolleyes:

We already have an email prepared and are just waiting for more support for the idea.

So what do you want us to do get toghther and go sing/chant?

When there have been no games to do so :rolleyes:

We already have an email prepared and are just waiting for more support for the idea.

In the mean time, the grass grows under your feet.....

In the mean time, the grass grows under your feet.....

S'funny 'cos I don't mind people doubting that we're serious about doing anything. I myself have seen the email, and, were it not for me, it'd have been sent the weekend just gone. I just felt it needed a bit more time to be mentioned elsewhere (as in other forums, Facebook and Myspace) this week so that we can hopefully get a few more people to sign the guestbook and have a lot more support before the email goes this weekend coming.

I can't blame anyone for thinking we are just a bunch of teenagers with a big imagination and are all talk. However I assure you (and TPH for that matter :rolleyes: ) that, if people are prepared to actually act with us (not just support us in a temporary guestbook), then something will definitely happen at the Walkers. As has been said already, it took Crystal Palace 6 whole years to sort their group out. Maybe things aren't being rushed through and there isn't an instant success in this whole thing, but it's a start and the more support we get, the faster things will move and the quicker people will see things happen.

btw I'm not having a go at you here Lisa, I'm just saying this in general terms. If you're unhappy with it being in this thread, could you move it to the Ultras thread in the LCFC Forum please? Thanks.

I think TPH has a point though. There's a lot of talking, and not a lot of doing. To be fair, the only realistic way I can see of doing anything is to a) go to a game and b) sing lots of songs. Those who want to be a part will join in, those who don't won't. And you'll have achieved a lot more than designing websites. You don't need the club to do that. It needs dedicated and loud supporters.

I think the atmosphere relies heavily on results as well.

I also think that the current repertoire is not conducive to a fantastic atmosphere. The old songs were given an airing at Layer Road, and this was a lot more enjoyable than standing up because I love my football team. My niece was amazed by it, and wishes every game was like that even though it doesn't know the songs!

To go back to the old days, they didn't happen because someone drew up a battle plan, they happened because a lot of people wanted it to.

I'm not knocking what you've done, I have already emailed the club, remember.

I think TPH has a point though. There's a lot of talking, and not a lot of doing. To be fair, the only realistic way I can see of doing anything is to a) go to a game and b) sing lots of songs. Those who want to be a part will join in, those who don't won't. And you'll have achieved a lot more than designing websites. You don't need the club to do that. It needs dedicated and loud supporters.

I also think that the current repertoire is not conducive to a fantastic atmosphere. The old songs were given an airing at Layer Road, and this was a lot more enjoyable than standing up because I love my football team. My niece was amazed by it, and wishes every game was like that even though it doesn't know the songs!

To go back to the old days, they didn't happen because someone drew up a battle plan, they happened because a lot of people wanted it to.

No way to speak about your niece :P

Well that's me and Lisa who have a basic understanding of how things actually work then.

Some people do stuff.

Over people like to talk about doing stuff.

If you have to ask permission to do this then I'd say you've missed the point.

Archived