Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Cardiff

We'll see son. I'll let you know.

Wils is drunk, bin on the park with a bottle of white ace. :unsure:

He is indeed.

None of the white ace though,if you could let me no asap would be very nice because i need to know Mr Bert.

Waaaay. ;)

Got my tickets about an hour ago. They're setting up a ticket selling area in the main reception. Wasn't quite ready when I got there but this bloke took me through the inside of the stadium to the ticket office. If you're thinking of going down just walk around the back of the A&L Stand and the Kop and then the Main Reception is the last entrance before the metal fencing. There's a sign outside saying "Tickets and club shop in the reception". They still haven't started clearing up the area around the hotel and there's bits hanging off that are blowing in the wind. The bloke said it's not the club's fault that nothing's getting done.

Got my tickets about an hour ago. They're setting up a ticket selling area in the main reception. Wasn't quite ready when I got there but this bloke took me through the inside of the stadium to the ticket office. If you're thinking of going down just walk around the back of the A&L Stand and the Kop and then the Main Reception is the last entrance before the metal fencing. There's a sign outside saying "Tickets and club shop in the reception". They still haven't started clearing up the area around the hotel and there's bits hanging off that are blowing in the wind. The bloke said it's not the club's fault that nothing's getting done.

take it you got mine aswell!! :cool: good work mate, the club need to hurry with this ground clearing we have Luton on the 3rd and by the sounds of it theres quite a bit of work to do.

i got mine today as well. just to make sure does everyones ticket still have tuesday 30th january, kick off 7.45 on it. i assume this is becasue they are just using the original batch of tickets that we got.

Yeah, it does say Tuesday on mine aswell. What's your ticket number. Mine and Sheephead's are 906 and 907 although it counts for nothing in all honesty, just thought it might give an indication of how many people are going!

Archived