Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Ipswich

I'm going, though I've just been informed by Standupandsing that he's not travelling down with me, as he's going to drink Real Ale all day with his daddy instead.

Need people to go down with.. Anyone kind enough to volunteer? :unsure:

I'm going, though I've just been informed by Standupandsing that he's not travelling down with me, as he's going to drink Real Ale all day with his daddy instead.

My mate Ian Visible said he will go with you.

I'd say come down with us, but we're Fox Travelers again.

I'd say come down with us, but we're Fox Travelers again.

When are you planning on going down to buy tickets? I may well end up doing Fox Travel as opposed to the train for this one tbh - it's only going to cost me 13 n half quid.

When are you planning on going down to buy tickets? I may well end up doing Fox Travel as opposed to the train for this one tbh - it's only going to cost me 13 n half quid.

I think Joe is getting them next saturday before the match.

If you weren't so Rude I would have asked him for a lift

:whistle:

If you weren't so Rude I would have asked him for a lift

:whistle:

Funny how it took you so long to mention a lift. Must be your old age. :rolleyes:

It's OK now I don't want to drink Real Ale with you - I shall go on the Fox Travel with the ticket that lcfc4theprem gets for me on Satdee :yesyes:

I've been wondering about this for a while....what on earth has "who's going to [insert place name] really got to do with "Tickets and Travel"?

Archived