Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Ipswich

If you're desperate i'm sure kind young Joe wouldn't mind getting an extra ticket :P

Yes please. I want the sheep to come down with us. Joe, 1 extra ticket please on Saturday and the sheep will pay you for it on the day? Sound. Safe.

:thumbsup:

sorry guys just found someone! will hopefully see you there!! we still on for palace though?

No. Not now you've refused my offer of coming to Ipswich. Find someone else for that as well!! :o:blink::cry:

course we are mate make sure you get the same train as us though 11AM from Leicester.

Well I'll be in touch about Palace soon anyway mate :thumbup:

Make sure you find me at Ipswich though for definite this time. We won't take many. About 500 I'd say.

I got my ticket today and we have thankfully got to the magic milestone of 500! The ticket office lady basically said that we had sold in excess of 500 to date so it is not a bad start. We will be looking at taking around a 1000 which is what we normally achieve at Portman Road. This year will mark the 10th year since our last win at Ipswich.

The last time we won there was 1-0 in January 1997 in the Coca-Cola Cup Quarter Final courtesy of a Mark Robins strike en route to the final. We need to put a stop to our dreadful run there! It was incidentally my first Leicester match and i sat with Ipswich fans in their main stand. I remember jumping up and down gleefully and then thinking that objects were going to hurtle down on me from disgruntled Town fans in the upper tier of the Britannia! 10 years of active support!

I got my ticket today and we have thankfully got to the magic milestone of 500! The ticket office lady basically said that we had sold in excess of 500 to date so it is not a bad start. We will be looking at taking around a 1000 which is what we normally achieve at Portman Road. This year will mark the 10th year since our last win at Ipswich.

The last time we won there was 1-0 in January 1997 in the Coca-Cola Cup Quarter Final courtesy of a Mark Robins strike en route to the final. We need to put a stop to our dreadful run there! It was incidentally my first Leicester match and i sat with Ipswich fans in their main stand. I remember jumping up and down gleefully and then thinking that objects were going to hurtle down on me from disgruntled Town fans in the upper tier of the Britannia! 10 years of active support!

Mark Bobbins, legend :D

Where are you sitting?

Archived