Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Ipswich

£27 for an afternoon away from my girlfriend is also quite good!!

Tell you what, give me the £27, I'll take her out, you get to spend some time away from her and don't have to watch our excuse for a football team get beat 2-0 by Ipswich at Portman Road as it has done every year since TIME BEGAN.

Is she good looking?

Tell you what, give me the £27, I'll take her out, you get to spend some time away from her and don't have to watch our excuse for a football team get beat 2-0 by Ipswich at Portman Road as it has done every year since TIME BEGAN.

Is she good looking?

£27 quid!? where you taking her KFC?

No,I just dont like you Bert.

And your no fan,rather play for bloody AFC God Squad than go watch City :dunno::cry::P

Even a night at mine didnt tempt him,i think hes getting bored of me. :cry:

Dan we can just have a great time together without him :P:cool:

Even a night at mine didnt tempt him,i think hes getting bored of me. :cry:

Dan we can just have a great time together without him :P:cool:

We all know that's not going to be the case.

Is anybody travelling to this game on the fox travel coaches that live in the Market Harborough area that would be willing to give me and friend a lift back to Market Harborough after the game?

Cheers

Maybe there could be but they may be unwilling to do so as you haven't said please? :rolleyes:

Could someone help me. I've not travelled on Fox Travel before and wondered are you assigned to a particular coach or is it sorted upon arrival at the ground? And also is anyone sitting near Row X of V" Upper Tier?

Cheers

You are given a ticket with a coach number on I believe

Could someone help me. I've not travelled on Fox Travel before and wondered are you assigned to a particular coach or is it sorted upon arrival at the ground? And also is anyone sitting near Row X of V" Upper Tier?

Cheers

when you buy a match ticket and tell them you want to use fox travel, you are given a fox travel ticket that will have your coach number on it :thumbup: you can sit wherever you want on the coach though.

Ipswich Update

City's Championship clash against Ipswich Town at Portman Road on Saturday should go ahead as planned.

Heavy snowfall is continuing to cause widespread problems across the country but the Blues have this morning confirmed that their ground staff are working around the clock to ensure that the game goes ahead at the weekend.

An Ipswich Town spokesman said: "The pitch has been covered with a tent that hot air is being blown in to and we are likely to keep that going until the weekend so as we stand all should be ok."

I've got tickets in the upper stand. Who else is going? Will the Ultras be there in force?

We will be congregating in the back. Just singing no flags or anything has been planned but bring some if you want :D:P

I've got tickets in the upper stand. Who else is going? Will the Ultras be there in force?

KEEP IT IN THE KOP!

It won't be the Ultras as such away at Ipswich but we'll have a fair few people with us at the back of the Upper Tier hopefully.

As for "KEEP IT IN THE KOP!"? All I'll say is :rolleyes::nono::P

Archived