Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend - Non-useful info

i am actually really looking forward to this now, if we lost yesterday, and we were on a bad run i wouldnt, but i can see us having an emphatic win... 5-0 to city, GET IN lol

I have just been looking on RAC Route finder, from our stadium to theres, and it says 2 hours and 44 minutes, so why are leaving at 9? we will be there by about 12 30! ah well more time the pub woo :P

looking forward to the game but not looking forward to the drive gunna take 4 hours from hudds :(

only 4 hours? we are leaving at 9.... you would expect it to be 4 hours from leicester, but we all know what fox travel is like!

Yes it has :blink: We were singing all the way to Cardiff. Hopefully this time we'll have something to sing about on the way back aswell. :P

ah you see, i didnt go cardiff... :cool: but singing at the ground is more important :thumbup:

Apparently there was singing on the way to Fulham aswell, and someone complained. I went in the car to that one though.

i went fulham on fox travel, ours was pretty quiet, watching dvds... then we had to stop 10 mins after stopping at the service station because someone had booze...

Always on hand to pick up on a mistake or something aren't you?? :whistle::P

Problem?

i could be immature and blame it on some one else, but im not, it was a simple mistake....it was my dogs fault.

:ph34r:

When in doubt, I blame your dog too.

Archived