Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend - Non-useful info

might have to look the old yellow shirt out for this one, will be its 1st outing since colchester. And I've never seen us loose in it :ph34r:

I really wouldn't be surprised if we sell out our allocation, the feel good factor around the club has spurred supporters on and I think we'll turn up in very big numbers for Saturday. However, I look forward to see the usual guys on the coach who we've been all over the country with this season.

might have to look the old yellow shirt out for this one, will be its 1st outing since colchester. And I've never seen us loose in it :ph34r:

I really wouldn't be surprised if we sell out our allocation, the feel good factor around the club has spurred supporters on and I think we'll turn up in very big numbers for Saturday. However, I look forward to see the usual guys on the coach who we've been all over the country with this season.

lol Half the games we've been tohave been in the West Midlands!

We're on coach 3 too btw. I'll bring my poker set I got for Christmas but haven't used yet if demand is high. I'm a bit shit at it but Sheephead knows what he's doing.

Block C Row E Seat 118

:thumbup:

lol Half the games we've been tohave been in the West Midlands!

We're on coach 3 too btw. I'll bring my poker set I got for Christmas but haven't used yet if demand is high. I'm a bit shit at it but Sheephead knows what he's doing.

Block C Row E Seat 118

:thumbup:

Coach 3 sounds like it's going to be a laugh. You going to bring some confetti again like you did on saturday? That was good stuff that :P

Coach 3 sounds like it's going to be a laugh. You going to bring some confetti again like you did on saturday? That was good stuff that :P

I actually got home Sunday afternoon and started making some more with what was left of a newspaper in my room lol Yeah, I'm cool! Sheephead will tell you, I've got plenty of newspapers to rip up in my house so we should be fine for confetti from now 'til the end of the season. Which one were you then?

I actually got home Sunday afternoon and started making some more with what was left of a newspaper in my room lol Yeah, I'm cool! Sheephead will tell you, I've got plenty of newspapers to rip up in my house so we should be fine for confetti from now 'til the end of the season. Which one were you then?

The little one, i grabbed some and said 'Cheers Jon' :P

I was stood behind you and a couple of seats to the left, behind Craig Adams in fact.

The little one, i grabbed some and said 'Cheers Jon' :P

I was stood behind you and a couple of seats to the left, behind Craig Adams in fact.

Oh right, next to Ched? I remember you, who was the one with glasses behind me who refused to accept any ticker tape? The bastard! lol

Archived