Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Palace - Useless information

Sound advice from a wise old bird to a young child. Mind if I ask why??

It does get very boring, reading all this little boys club tripe.

How about "Miss over-protective of her own little forum"

It does get very boring, reading all this little boys club tripe.

How about "Miss over-protective of her own little forum"

How about "grow up petulant little ******s"? Why not try "doing what it says on the tin"?

Travel news:

I'm going on the 11AM train from Leicester station with Standupandsing. Only because he has already booked my ticket and I can't back out now. :P

Is it just you 2 now then, because i kind of asked you if you could kindly get my ticket :unsure:

:P

Is it just you 2 now then, because i kind of asked you if you could kindly get my ticket :unsure:

:P

Don't remember you doing so.. But I'm sure Andrew will kindly book you a ticket for sure seeing as he is registered with the train site (being a spotter and all that). :unsure::P

Don't remember you doing so.. But I'm sure Andrew will kindly book you a ticket for sure seeing as he is registered with the train site (being a spotter and all that). :unsure::P

Could you Andy? I'll pay ya back like. Just ask JME, very reliable to pay off me debts :P

Could you Andy? I'll pay ya back like. Just ask JME, very reliable to pay off me debts :P

On that note Andy, I advise you not to buy it. He has owed me a fiver since the Fulham home game and has had plenty of chance to buy me beers to pay it back - yet hasn't. Now, if you buy his train ticket and he pays you back instantly, he could get a little bit hurt. :):P

On that note Andy, I advise you not to buy it. He has owed me a fiver since the Fulham home game and has had plenty of chance to buy me beers to pay it back - yet hasn't. Now, if you buy his train ticket and he pays you back instantly, he could get a little bit hurt. :):P

Jamie my lad, i have now been told to ask you to get my train ticket for me. Apparently it doesn't accept Andy's card or something i don't know i wasn't really paying attention lol So could you?

Jamie my lad, i have now been told to ask you to get my train ticket for me. Apparently it doesn't accept Andy's card or something i don't know i wasn't really paying attention lol So could you?

I'll give it a whirl matey - as soon as my money goes in I'll try and order it and then let you know. No fears sonshine I'll do my best.

Only if you give me that fiver on Saturday in Southend though.. :whistle:;)

I'll give it a whirl matey - as soon as my money goes in I'll try and order it and then let you know. No fears sonshine I'll do my best.

Only if you give me that fiver on Saturday in Southend though.. :whistle:;)

I'll do my best, although i still need to pay Joe for getting my ticket lol

im thinking of getting there on the national express. only costs like a tenner, just wondering how much most people are paying for train tickets?

£28 saver return for me . . . oh well things we do for city eh.

Guest Gist

You won't get a train to London cheaper than National Express without getting some sort of discount or railcard and even then it is likely to cost more.

Archived