Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Palace - Useless information

im thinking of getting there on the national express. only costs like a tenner, just wondering how much most people are paying for train tickets?

Do you know if it's easy to get to Selhurst Park from where your coach is going to end-up? I was thinking of NEing down but didn't know if it was worth the hassle once I got into London.

Guest Gist

Do you know if it's easy to get to Selhurst Park from where your coach is going to end-up? I was thinking of NEing down but didn't know if it was worth the hassle once I got into London.

Well if you get off at Victoria Coach Station you could go straight from there to the Victoria Train Station, which takes you to Selhurst Park.

Well if you get off at Victoria Coach Station you could go straight from there to the Victoria Train Station, which takes you to Selhurst Park.

Nice one mate. Might have a look at train prices for that, see if it's worth itor not.

you can either go to thornton heath or selhurst straight from victoria. i dont know which is nearer to the ground as ive never been. The train ticket is 4 or 5 quid. so its gunna be cheaper than getting the train from leicester

Guest Gist

you can either go to thornton heath or selhurst straight from victoria. i dont know which is nearer to the ground as ive never been. The train ticket is 4 or 5 quid. so its gunna be cheaper than getting the train from leicester

The nearest railway stations are Selhurst or Thornton Heath which are served by London Victoria main line station, Clapham Junction, London Bridge (every 30 mins) and East Croydon (every 15 mins). You can also use Norwood Junction station which is also served by Victoria, but is a little further away. It is then a 10-15 minute walk to ground. Please note that Crystal Palace station is nowhere near the ground.

If you are coming from outside London, it may be an idea to purchase a 'Travelcard' at the first tube station you encounter (or some train operators also allow you to add this onto your train ticket) and tell the clerk that you want a 'Travelcard' that will cover you as far as Selhurst or Thornton Heath. The card then allows you unlimited travel on the tube and trains within the London travel zone and avoids having to buy a ticket for each leg of the journey.

This is from Football Ground Guide.

Bargain. Are these prices for under 16s or just across the board?

Surely thats not possible?

i know you can bum trains and sing (personal experiances) but standing at the same time surely cannot happen.

Why do people think Andy's in love with trains? Sheephead said there was a post about Andy and a Hornby train set a while ago but I didn't understand why?!

Because he is a trainspotter. We had a conversation on the bus home yesterday about it lol He does get paid for it to be fair though...

Because he is a trainspotter. We had a conversation on the bus home yesterday about it lol He does get paid for it to be fair though...

I don't know much about trains and don't have feelings for them but that sounds like easy money. I want to know why he gets paid for it!

Why do people think Andy's in love with trains? Sheephead said there was a post about Andy and a Hornby train set a while ago but I didn't understand why?!

that post was something TPH said a while ago and went something like" I was at Hornby once I was just looking around when out of the corner of my eye I noticed Stand up and sing masterbating in the corner lol pure comedy.

sorry for going off topic, please dont ban me again.

Archived