Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Palace - Useless information

that post was something TPH said a while ago and went something like" I was at Hornby once I was just looking around when out of the corner of my eye I noticed Stand up and sing masterbating in the corner lol pure comedy.

sorry for going off topic, please dont ban me again.

It's alright mate, you were quoting TPH and all the mods and admins are mates with him so you'll be fine. :thumbup:

Anyway, I'm having second thoughts about going to Palace now. If we go it's looking like FT which isn't very appealing.

It's alright mate, you were quoting TPH and all the mods and admins are mates with him so you'll be fine. :thumbup:

Anyway, I'm having second thoughts about going to Palace now. If we go it's looking like FT which isn't very appealing.

Come on the train with us

I'll just go with tom (tshine) then won't I huuuuuuuuuuuurrrumph :D

p.s useful information from me: last year when we went palace on ft we got off at the ground at 12 a full 3 hours before k.o so FT should be a good bet if you fancy a swift one. :thumbup:

Cheapest train now is about £45. Should've got them when you said Andy... You truly are a king of trains!

Is this serious? Because I'm afraid if it is, lildave3 is paying for his own train and match ticket there, as my severe lack of funding (4 birthdays to accomodate for in the next 5 days) is going to hamper my ability to buy 2 match tickets plus near £50 on the train.

Is this serious? Because I'm afraid if it is, lildave3 is paying for his own train and match ticket there, as my severe lack of funding (4 birthdays to accomodate for in the next 5 days) is going to hamper my ability to buy 2 match tickets plus near £50 on the train.

Of course it isn't. This is the Useless information thread about Palace away. Silly me. :doh:

Guest Gist

Why don't you lot get a Railcard between you and then split the cost?

Me and my mates do it and it saves 60% for one adult and then how ever many others come with us go on as kids. They are only £20 and last a year.

Why don't you lot get a Railcard between you and then split the cost?

Me and my mates do it and it saves 60% for one adult and then how ever many others come with us go on as kids. They are only £20 and last a year.

What Railcard is it?I have a young persons and im the only person who is alowed to use it,cant buy other peoples tickets on mine.

Emailed the ticket office today and they said only 80 tickets remaining for the Palace fixture and I've just got two of them!!!

Looks like a packed out away end again!

shit we really need to hurry!!!

Because he is a trainspotter. We had a conversation on the bus home yesterday about it lolHe does get paid for it to be fair though...

What, do you mean his 1/2 a penny per hit, or his 'contract' which I was assured wasn't to do with photographing trains. :unsure:

Thats what I keep thinking to myself... but what if..also we need coach tickets please dont say they've sold out!

I've already bought my train ticket so I'm going to Selhurst on Saturday, match ticket or not! Reckon we'll be able to get in on the day in the Palace end if worst comes to worst. Especially with TPH's estuary accent and my nondescript Northampton twang.

Archived