Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC-FAN_Lambert

Stoke ticket allocation!

At least there was a world cup last year, what are we going to do this summer? :cry:

I know yeah, twas murder last year this will be even worse. Hopefully we'll have plenty of news on the transfer front though :thumbup:

I might just end up going on a load of holidays, I've got my family one, then may go on a few with mates, the 12 odd weeks should go nice and quick.

so then stoke away :P

Hmmm yeah there's not many of us.... <_< :(

We'll still be there though as usual. :rolleyes::thumbup:

I have Preston, Barnsley and Wolves left this season. And then I am imposing a Walkers Stadium ban on myself. But then, next season, it's all aboard the LCFC Tour of England. :cool:

Of course I am Ched darling. :wub:

Last away game of the season. Should be very good and loud as well.

Nice one mate. :thumbup: .

Should be loud, looks like we will get a decent allocation to. :)

Mind if I ask why? :blink:

One of my bezzie mates from uni supports the Blades and we're meant to be having a big uni mates get-together in London which I knew we would only get along to if we definitely arranged to be down there for something else, seemed as good a reason as any. Should be a bloody important game as well.

If that makes any sense.

One of my bezzie mates from uni supports the Blades and we're meant to be having a big uni mates get-together in London which I knew we would only get along to if we definitely arranged to be down there for something else, seemed as good a reason as any. Should be a bloody important game as well.

If that makes any sense.

Makes perfect sense Fez. :thumbup:

Bet you should be in for a decent atmosphere then really, as it's a real relegation battle and could be the difference between survival and relegation. :o

Archived