Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Plymouth - No real info

lol

Im going to be lashed,might even get my mate to drive back home after the game,depends If I can handle any more booze.

You going to be out on the prowl for some young southern talent?

My chat up lines gonna be 'Have you ever had any northern inside you' :unsure:

Thats the standard tonight my friend,VERY HIGH!

Oh dear.Oh dear.Oh dear. :P

think i'll pass on this game :(

bit to expensive counting the damage from yesterday.

but the next game that really takes my fancy is Baaaaaaaaarnsle

oh and Preston

Or stoke if i can get a lift there ;)

Oh and forgot to add, travel about 12 hours ish? :unsure:

fook it mate, I'd love to join you there, but as part of my ban, I am now UNABLE TO GO TO AWAY GAMES AS WELL. I AM BANNED FROM TRAVELLING TO WATCH US AWAY FROM HOME. WHAT THE FOCK???

:blink: How does that work then?

Your guess is as good as mine. Same as with the other lad who got chucked out with me - his mates tried to get him a ticket for the Plymouth game and they were told he's banned... I had a letter through to my house earlier informing me I am banned from ALL Coca-Cola Championship matches. The Ticket Office and the Football Intelligence Officers have been informed of this as well. :rolleyes:

Your guess is as good as mine. Same as with the other lad who got chucked out with me - his mates tried to get him a ticket for the Plymouth game and they were told he's banned... I had a letter through to my house earlier informing me I am banned from ALL Coca-Cola Championship matches. The Ticket Office and the Football Intelligence Officers have been informed of this as well. :rolleyes:

So say i got you a ticket for this game, would Plymouth not let you in? Im confused. :S

So say i got you a ticket for this game, would Plymouth not let you in? Im confused. :S

If the ticket had your name on it, I'd get away with it I suppose... But then, they said if this happens and I am caught (which I can't see how I would be somehow) then there would be much-more severe consequences. How good are these football intelligence people??

Archived