Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

derby

Students are going to have to pay full adult price to watch this game then even though it's on TV?? Unlucky. I personally think it'd make more sense to watch it in the pub...

You wouldn'thave said that 2 weeks ago :P:unsure::whistle:

You wouldn'thave said that 2 weeks ago :P:unsure::whistle:

Ahh possibly not.. But then, 2 weeks ago I wasn't angry at the club (well, I was 'cos Kelly is still in charge but that's not the point) and I had me Season Ticket, meaning I wouldn't have had to pay to get in anyway. ;):P

Students are going to have to pay full adult price to watch this game then even though it's on TV?? Unlucky. I personally think it'd make more sense to watch it in the pub...

I'll have to agree with you there :P

Ahh possibly not.. But then, 2 weeks ago I wasn't angry at the club (well, I was 'cos Kelly is still in charge but that's not the point) and I had me Season Ticket, meaning I wouldn't have had to pay to get in anyway. ;):P

Putting another (arguably less positive) spin on this... basically:

- you have paid for this match (as part of your Season Ticket) but

- won't be going to the match and will be watching it on telly

- you won't see several of the future matches even though you had a Season Ticket

sounds pretty rubbish that :(

Who's getting a blow up sheep then.

:cool:

I think I still have mine at my house which I forgot to take to the away tie at Derby this season. Seeing as it has been confirmed I am banned for three games, I won't be able to use it, and so you can have mine if you like.

Oi cock. I said you can have my blow up sheep if you want it. But you so clearly don't. So I'll give it to somebody that appreciates my kind gestures. :cry::angry:

He asked the question you muppet!

So I gave him an answer! :blink::unsure::whistle::teehee:

Can I have Baby Daisy Your blow up sheep kind sir? :whistle:

He asked the question you muppet!

So I gave him an answer! :blink::unsure::whistle::teehee:

Can I have Baby Daisy Your blow up sheep kind sir? :whistle:

You can indeed have Baby Daisy for the Derby game. I'll give it to you when I meet Stand Up Sit Down with you outside the Walkers before the game. :thumbup:

lol shows u still love city

wot game u bk 4

The last game of the season, and my last ever game at the Walkers - Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Archived