Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Leicester CM Diary

Very nice Andy :)

...but can you keep it in the CM thread not this thread please.

16591[/snapback]

Are you going to sign Braathen?

16594[/snapback]

No because I've now signed a left winger who can play on right who likes bloody amazing.

Very nice Andy :)

...but can you keep it in the CM thread not this thread please.

16591[/snapback]

Are you going to sign Braathen?

16594[/snapback]

No because I've now signed a left winger who can play on right who likes bloody amazing.

16632[/snapback]

Reveal all then bruv

9th July 2005 - Bring in high profile coaches Rene Meulensteen and Paul Winsper.

26th July 2005 - Pre-Season Friendly - Canvey Island 0-1 Leicester City

David Connolly gets the only goal of the game to kick off our pre-season schedule with a win.

31st July 2005 - Greek international Giorgos Karagounis joins the club for £2.1m from Inter Milan. Great big name signing this and it will give us that quality in midfield that we will need.

31st July 2005 - Pre-Season Friendly - Torino 1-3 Leicester City

A good win and work out in our first game of the Italian tour. Giorgos Karagounis scored a screamer on his debut and the Dublin & Connolly partnership once again came good as they grabbed a goal each.

4th Augsut 2005 - Pre-Season Friendly - Fiorentina 0-3 Leicester City

Stewart, Connolly and Canero get ours goals in another impressive pre-season win.

6th August 2005 - 17 year Italian striker Alessio Cerci finally completes his move to Leicester. He is a amazing talent and should I use him right he will turn out to be a great player for us.

7th August 2005 - Another Italian Davide Possanzini signs for the club. He can play left wing, right wing or upfront and as you can see is very fast and a great dribbler, I'm very excited by this £3m signing from Sampdoria and he will start the season as our left winger.

8th August 2005 - Pre-Season Friendly - Parma 0-2 Leicester City

The 2 new Italian signings made their Leicester debuts in their native country and they both grabbed a goal each! Both Cerci and Possanzini impressed on the day.

9th August 2005 - Gareth Williams injured for 3 months.

10th August 2005 - Bookies put us at 200-1 to win the title and expect us to be relegated, we'll show them!

Excellent stuff! More please.

P.S when is Football Manager 2004/05 coming out?

17562[/snapback]

Thanks :) I'll update again when I get the chance, I started college yesterday and I'm knackered when it's finished.

FM 2005 will be out winter sometime, no doubt late November or early December.

Archived