Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Preston

I'm hoping to have a look round there, but doubt we'll have long enough to look round it all.

It looks pretty decent from the website. I reckon we'll have a good bit of time. We usually get there quite early on fox travel :thumbup:

I'm hoping to have a look round there, but doubt we'll have long enough to look round it all.

we went round it last year, and had plenty of time. FT dropped us off at about 1:45ish If I remeber and like I said we had time for a good look round.

I Suppose all of you will be coming now its free :rolleyes:

I will, I was considering going anyway but because I have a lack of money this obviously helps me out.

Is this because Jme has bailed? :unsure:
Yeah and Barnsley, he's a complete letdown.

Don't expect him to go through with this away day ultras idea either Andy :rolleyes:

:cry:

Women eh :@

You know what, I've had about enough of you bloody whingers to be quite honest. So I'm not going to the Preston game. Big deal. I've apologised to the relevant people, now get over it. I haven't at all bailed on the idea of going to Barnsley, that's a load of cock. Lildave3 obviously has a brain which is in proportion to the size of his body. Moron. Oh, and just for the record, going on an away tour next season is not something I'm pulling out of. With me not buying a season ticket and only making an appearance if we happen to play Liverpool at home, my funds will be free for away games. Choke on that you bunch of c*nts.

Feeling feisty? :olol

No Dave, I never feel fiesty. I'm playful really. ;)

I just do not wish to be the subject of abuse and derogatory comments when I am not around on the forum to defend myself. I mean, I'm not Rob Kelly. Or Elvis Hammond. Or Josh Low. Or Ultra. :ermm::unsure:

Archived