Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Preston

I just do not wish to be the subject of abuse and derogatory comments when I am not around on the forum to defend myself. I mean, I'm not Rob Kelly. Or Elvis Hammond. Or Josh Low. Or Ultra. :ermm::unsure:

Oooo...that reminds me - there's an idiot posting in LCFC that needs some abuse.

*dons cape and flies off in a Superhero stylee*

Oooo...that reminds me - there's an idiot posting in LCFC that needs some abuse.

*dons cape and flies off in a Superhero stylee*

*Whhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhh*

superheroes.jpg

Daggers flies off with loyal lookout sidekick to go and rid the forum of idiot.

You know what, I've had about enough of you bloody whingers to be quite honest. So I'm not going to the Preston game. Big deal. I've apologised to the relevant people, now get over it. I haven't at all bailed on the idea of going to Barnsley, that's a load of cock. Lildave3 obviously has a brain which is in proportion to the size of his body. Moron. Oh, and just for the record, going on an away tour next season is not something I'm pulling out of. With me not buying a season ticket and only making an appearance if we happen to play Liverpool at home, my funds will be free for away games. Choke on that you bunch of c*nts.

:worship:

Go on JME son you tell 'em. If you don't wanna go don't go. If they moan more, bang 'um out. :unsure:

You know what, I've had about enough of you bloody whingers to be quite honest. So I'm not going to the Preston game. Big deal. I've apologised to the relevant people, now get over it. I haven't at all bailed on the idea of going to Barnsley, that's a load of cock. Lildave3 obviously has a brain which is in proportion to the size of his body. Moron. Oh, and just for the record, going on an away tour next season is not something I'm pulling out of. With me not buying a season ticket and only making an appearance if we happen to play Liverpool at home, my funds will be free for away games. Choke on that you bunch of c*nts.

lol

Anyway, I was informed you were now not going Barnsley :dunno:

Got my tickets and free coach trip this morning cheers Milan. On LCFC.com is says they only have around six hundred left. When I spoke to the ticket office this morning they told me they had just under a thousand left. Any one have any further info.

Can't remember. All I know is they made it unreserved seating in the away section on the day of the game last season which was good if you were in the ground early.

Hope they do that tomorow. Or I'm screwed. :unsure::(

Ah we'll be alright Ched. Out of all the away games I've been to this season I don't think we've been made to sit in our proper seat once yet. :thumbup:

More of the same then I hope.

Wils wants to screw you anyway.

I wish he'd lay of. The late night texts are getting a little annoying now. :unsure::whistle::P

:wub:

More of the same then I hope.

I wish he'd lay of. The late night texts are getting a little annoying now. :unsure::whistle::P

:wub:

He's having an oral session with Maybes tonight anyway.

Archived