Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Was there tonight, superb. Great win. There were 4 byes at the start of the last over that massively helped!

I was in my new city shirt, chatted to quite a few foxes fans there.

I live in Northampton, not sure if it was good to hear the 'Lestoh' accent or not lol

Guest MattP

Sensational chase, nothing is out the question in T20 anymore. The par score keeps evolving every year, it could end up at 200 being average in ten years time.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Sensational chase, nothing is out the question in T20 anymore. The par score keeps evolving every year, it could end up at 200 being average in ten years time.

Batters have developed their game whereas bowlers have pretty much stayed the same, good pitches, fast fields it’s a batters game now, although why the good old Yorker has seemingly gone out of fashion I don’t know.

59 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Batters have developed their game whereas bowlers have pretty much stayed the same, good pitches, fast fields it’s a batters game now, although why the good old Yorker has seemingly gone out of fashion I don’t know.

It really is bizarre- a properly bowled yorker is pretty much the only ball modern batsmen can't score off.

I watched the live game yesterday and de Grandhomme bowled Mullaney with a cracking slower yorker. It should be every death bowler's stock delivery in t20.

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

It really is bizarre- a properly bowled yorker is pretty much the only ball modern batsmen can't score off.

I watched the live game yesterday and de Grandhomme bowled Mullaney with a cracking slower yorker. It should be every death bowler's stock delivery in t20.

Clever bowlers with variations in their deliveries can still prosper, I remember Abdul Razzaq, now he had the best disguised slow delivery I’ve ever seen! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Quality signing, probably means Chappell is off but at least we have a good replacement, we really do need Raine to sign a new deal.

I would settle for keeping Raine. Get him signed up. Chapple has ability but 8 offers flatters him. 

Dexter to Kent can't see it. They have no more money than us. I know a few Kent fans and they reckon they are totally skint.