Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

32 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Notts 10% better in every department today. Another excellent crowd at Grace Road though.

Not sure if they will keep coming back though based on the last 2 performances. Would like to see Swindells in for Hill next match and maybe Ali for Wells

We bowled 6 wides or no balls, thus effectively granting Notts a 21st over. Notts bowled just one wide. Delport also should have stopped two fours from the angle from where I was sitting.

in a 19 run defeat it is simple as that. Plus Notts ran more aggressively between the wickets and we turned a few twos into ones. Must frustrate Nico no end. We need to do the basics better.

16 hours ago, harpendenfox said:

We bowled 6 wides or no balls, thus effectively granting Notts a 21st over. Notts bowled just one wide. Delport also should have stopped two fours from the angle from where I was sitting.

in a 19 run defeat it is simple as that. Plus Notts ran more aggressively between the wickets and we turned a few twos into ones. Must frustrate Nico no end. We need to do the basics better.

It was never going to be an overnight fix- give him a couple of years and we will be far more competitive in the shorter formats, I'm sure.

I must admit, I was expecting there to be a bit of an upturn in limited overs form with the Championship being more of a struggle, not the other way around.

On 08/07/2018 at 21:36, harpendenfox said:

Delports fielding was very poor, was it not 3 boundaries he could of stopped, 1 on the boundary and 2 further in, Cosgrove was unlucky to go out to a great catch, poor bloke needs a score.

special mention to Zak Chappell, he bowled very well again

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Which they will most probably get. This is Leicestershire we're talking about after all.

I didn't wanna be the one to say it lol