Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Only when we’re at home.

Yeah it’s weird, it’s the 2nd home 20/20 I’ve seen this season and both games have been embarrassingly one sided. The two games we have won though have basically been won by 1 player playing an unbelievable innings not through an outstanding team performance...

1 hour ago, Cake said:

I think he is getting bigger, not good really. Best player mind you tonight.

Seriously mate, as good a player as he has been for us I feel embarrassed when the camera pans over to him. He really makes us look like a bunch of amateurs.

Nearly 15 years has passed since England refused to play Flintoff and fat Samit for being a few pounds overweight and we’re fielding a 20 stone moobster in 2018. How is he supposed to play to his full potential weighing that amount?

I dunno, maybe he has some kind of medical condition.

1 hour ago, Cake said:

Eckersley has burgled a career at County. 

He started so well, I don’t know what went wrong over the last couple of seasons but somethings not quite right with him at the moment. I saw him hole out to Billy Roots first ball (a waist high full toss) in the horror game agains notts earlier this season. It was one of the most horrendous dismissals I have ever seen.

7 hours ago, TheyCallMeMrCarbohydrate said:

Seriously mate, as good a player as he has been for us I feel embarrassed when the camera pans over to him. He really makes us look like a bunch of amateurs.

Nearly 15 years has passed since England refused to play Flintoff and fat Samit for being a few pounds overweight and we’re fielding a 20 stone moobster in 2018. How is he supposed to play to his full potential weighing that amount?

I dunno, maybe he has some kind of medical condition.

He should be able to get match fit it has to be an issue I agree, perhaps as much a 4 stone over weight. I will be honest I'm big 17 stone but very tall I'm over weight but he is way bigger than me. The kids I took last night couldn't believe it. Passenger in the field and every 2 is turned into a 1.  

12 minutes ago, Cake said:

He should be able to get match fit it has to be an issue I agree, perhaps as much a 4 stone over weight. I will be honest I'm big 17 stone but very tall I'm over weight but he is way bigger than me. The kids I took last night couldn't believe it. Passenger in the field and every 2 is turned into a 1.  

There was a guy playing for West Indies A at Leicester the other week Rankeem Cornwall who made Cozzie look like Karen Carpenter

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, everton carr said:

There was a guy playing for West Indies A at Leicester the other week Rankeem Cornwall who made Cozzie look like Karen Carpenter

lol I've just looked him up. Wow! He's 22 stone but he's also 6 foot 5 and Mark isn't that. He also represents the most unprofessional national team in world cricket.

9 hours ago, TheyCallMeMrCarbohydrate said:

He started so well, I don’t know what went wrong over the last couple of seasons but somethings not quite right with him at the moment. I saw him hole out to Billy Roots first ball (a waist high full toss) in the horror game agains notts earlier this season. It was one of the most horrendous dismissals I have ever seen.

Seems to be ever since the time Essex were in for him and the club stopped the move.

6 hours ago, TheyCallMeMrCarbohydrate said:

lol I've just looked him up. Wow! He's 22 stone but he's also 6 foot 5 and Mark isn't that. He also represents the most unprofessional national team in world cricket.

Yep I see him say 6ft 8 and 22 stone wow. Can deadlift 440lb also. I'm not telling him he is fat!

• Haha 1