Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

32 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Notts 10% better in every department today. Another excellent crowd at Grace Road though.

Not sure if they will keep coming back though based on the last 2 performances. Would like to see Swindells in for Hill next match and maybe Ali for Wells

21 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Not sure if they will keep coming back though based on the last 2 performances. Would like to see Swindells in for Hill next match and maybe Ali for Wells

Options are limited for changing it around, Griffthis worth a run out, maybe change the batting order as well.

We bowled 6 wides or no balls, thus effectively granting Notts a 21st over. Notts bowled just one wide. Delport also should have stopped two fours from the angle from where I was sitting.

in a 19 run defeat it is simple as that. Plus Notts ran more aggressively between the wickets and we turned a few twos into ones. Must frustrate Nico no end. We need to do the basics better.

16 hours ago, harpendenfox said:

We bowled 6 wides or no balls, thus effectively granting Notts a 21st over. Notts bowled just one wide. Delport also should have stopped two fours from the angle from where I was sitting.

in a 19 run defeat it is simple as that. Plus Notts ran more aggressively between the wickets and we turned a few twos into ones. Must frustrate Nico no end. We need to do the basics better.

It was never going to be an overnight fix- give him a couple of years and we will be far more competitive in the shorter formats, I'm sure.

I must admit, I was expecting there to be a bit of an upturn in limited overs form with the Championship being more of a struggle, not the other way around.

On 08/07/2018 at 21:36, harpendenfox said:

Delports fielding was very poor, was it not 3 boundaries he could of stopped, 1 on the boundary and 2 further in, Cosgrove was unlucky to go out to a great catch, poor bloke needs a score.

special mention to Zak Chappell, he bowled very well again

His first ever century for us. About to set the Bears a huge chase. 

Just now, Bert said:

His first ever century for us. About to set the Bears a huge chase. 

Which they will most probably get. This is Leicestershire we're talking about after all.

• Like 1

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Which they will most probably get. This is Leicestershire we're talking about after all.

I didn't wanna be the one to say it lol 

Well, MOM award sorted whatever !

Can't recall anyone hitting 10 '6s' in an innings for us before !

Edited by Worthington

Hoping we give a good account of ourselves in front of the cameras tonight! Come on boys!

finally some boundaries. You wait 12 balls for one and you get 2 sixes in a row :D