Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

4 hours ago, everton carr said:

Swindells will hopefully get a chance as keeper although I hear Rikki Wessels may be leaving Notts what a signing he would be.A bowling attack of Abbas Wright Griffiths and Mike with maybe Barker to come looks  pretty good. Could do with another batter coming in but on  paper Ackers Cozzie and Dexter if he stays looks good they just haven't fired this season

Trying to iron out an issue that Swindells has with the short ball. Give him a go I say, can't be any worse and with Ned leaving there's no point him being in the team for the last 2 games

Edited by Narborough Bod

5 hours ago, HaroldBazBo said:

CEO and assistant on a combined #200k aren't they?

We need a new wicket keeper batsman as Hill isn't up to it in my book.

Two more bowlers.

Another opener.

2 better middle order batsmen.

Why don't you admit it......a new team!!!

On 13/09/2018 at 16:08, Silebyfox_89 said:

think the squad needs some quality adding to it, especially in the batting department. now losing Chapple will mean we will need another quick bowler: personally i think the below players should be moved on:

Carberry

Eckersley

Jones

Klein

Pettini (not sure why he's not playing?)

R Sayer

Wells

its a little bit worrying we are not signing anyone while other clubs are already conducting business and getting stronger feel Nico is already up against it!

Still difficult to attract quality players to Leicester, Carberry will never play for the foxes again.

It's surprising how many of these rumours turn out to be true but at a club game Nathan Buck had suggested Foxes were after Wessells, Barker and resigning Josh Cobb.

Then it got worse. Shiv Thakor. Is he allowed to play? I've seen him at the ground. 

1 hour ago, Cake said:

It's surprising how many of these rumours turn out to be true but at a club game Nathan Buck had suggested Foxes were after Wessells, Barker and resigning Josh Cobb.

Then it got worse. Shiv Thakor. Is he allowed to play? I've seen him at the ground. 

Yeah, he was sacked by Derbyshire but don't think the ECB have officially banned him. Grim if true.

Have it on reasonable authority that Carberry is trying to take us to the cleaners over his treatment too, so we may have no option if we can't afford anyone else...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cake said:

sheer madness that Hasan Azad not in squad tomorrow .Regarding the Flasher know Nico would love to have him back but a few board members not so keen. Hope they don't resign him massive insult that he walked out on the club to sign for Derby not to mention the other stuff.

14 minutes ago, everton carr said:

sheer madness that Hasan Azad not in squad tomorrow .Regarding the Flasher know Nico would love to have him back but a few board members not so keen. Hope they don't resign him massive insult that he walked out on the club to sign for Derby not to mention the other stuff.

Yep. We not having Thakor back no way.

I'm not sure what Hasan Azad has to do. Like to see Cosgrove rested and sam Evans given a go. 

Edited by Cake