Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

_42884025_madelinemccannapok203.jpg

Whatever the why's and wherefore's of how her kidnapping actually took place - my heart goes out to the parents of the poor little child.

No matter that other people may have approached the situation differently, no one should have to plan for someone stealing your daughter through a window.

When they started talking about her pink and white pyjamas this morning, I just choked-up. Poor things. :(

my daughter's the same age, and i can't even imagine what i would be like if this were to happen to her. i can't deny i judged them to begin with, but now i just wish them all the best and hope that their little girl is found sooner rather than later

_42884025_madelinemccannapok203.jpg

Whatever the why's and wherefore's of how her kidnapping actually took place - my heart goes out to the parents of the poor little child.

No matter that other people may have approached the situation differently, no one should have to plan for someone stealing your daughter through a window.

When they started talking about her pink and white pyjamas this morning, I just choked-up. Poor things. :(

My wifes friend has just got back from the same hotel, apparently the girls mum & dad, were always leaving Madeleine in the room while they went to the bar drinking, they were checking up on her every 30mins, this doesn't condone whats happened as you'd never expect anything like this to happen, but the parents should of been more responsible, and the culprits when they find them need shooting by firing squad.

I hope she returns safe.

Edited by Leicfox

I've been following this since the story broke and it is just heartbreaking. As said earlier, the whys and whats don't really matter at this stage. I'm sure we all thing "there but for the grace of god go I". I hope and pray that Maddy is found safe.

I was talking to celebrity FT-ers about it before the game; I simply can't judge the parents actions because although I may have done things differently it really is irrelevant because I don't think that I would have ever made allowances for someone grabbing her out through a window. You simply wouldn't, it's a little village.

I haven't got bars on my daughter's window at home, I don't go up and check her every half an hour...as a parent I do what I think is needed to keep her safe (and the lad) - but we all perceive things differently.

There's no way that the parents would have thought this was going to happen and will now be absolutely racked with guilt...I sincerely feel so, so sorry for them and (what may be) a very scared little girl.

I cant say i didnt judge them either because i thought they had swanned off a mile down the road, but i saw where the hotel room was and the resturant was no more than 30 metres away. Its no different to having a massive house and you being in the kitchen while the kiddies are in another room, you cant see whats going on you just have to trust some dirty f***ing daygo bastard wont pull them through a window. What makes it worse is the father has played golf with my old man because they are members at the same golf club. Some people make me sick :cry::@

I was talking to celebrity FT-ers about it before the game; I simply can't judge the parents actions because although I may have done things differently it really is irrelevant because I don't think that I would have ever made allowances for someone grabbing her out through a window. You simply wouldn't, it's a little village.

I haven't got bars on my daughter's window at home, I don't go up and check her every half an hour...as a parent I do what I think is needed to keep her safe (and the lad) - but we all perceive things differently.

There's no way that the parents would have thought this was going to happen and will now be absolutely racked with guilt...I sincerely feel so, so sorry for them and (what may be) a very scared little girl.

Absolutely. Almost every parent has, at some time, left their children in what is a normally "safe" situation but which would be deemed vulnerable if you forever thought of the sick, weird and perverted arseholes there are out there.

It's easy to preach or be wise in hindsight but I just sympathise with those parents who must now be at their wits end and feeling in utter despair to their very souls.

It's bad enough when your kid's not where they're supposed to be for a few minutes.

Edited by Thracian

Absolutely. Almost every parent has, at some time, left their children in what is a normally "safe" situation but which would be deemed vulnerable if you forever thought of the sick, weird and perverted arseholes there are out there.

Here's a story that my wife told me, who happens to work for and deals with children within the social services,

Bloke was looking after his young child and he popped round next doors house for all of 5mins, someone with a grudge rang social services, who then came to his house and he got a right old telling off after being interviewed etc.

Sure the child was safe, but it doesn't make it right or responsible.

I feel for the parents i really do and i can't imagine what their going through so lets just hope their daughter returns safe and well, i pray to god she does, as i wouldn't wish this kind of thing on anyone and even if i think the parents could/should of been more responsible at this stage its quite irelevent as Stripeyfox says, i apologise for that but things like this mad me so mad, so as Daves says despite the why's it doesn't give the sick bastard/s the right to snatch a 3yr old girl, whatever the circumstances.

Edited by Leicfox

daygo bastard

That sort of comment isn't really helpful, is it?

For someone of Turkish extraction, I would have thought you would understand the foulness of such terms...and, FYI, the exact word is spelt 'deigo' and it is an abusive term for Italians not Portuguese.

Whatever you may think of the person that did this, and it can't be much different to what I think too, racism has no part to play in it.

Please let's try not speculate and just pray that this beautiful little girl is found safe and well. This is breaking my heart as my precious little girl is two weeks younger than Madeleine and in some photo's looks similar :( I almost didn't take her to playgroup this morning as I just wanted her near me but Stez made me see sense.

Why can't people leave people alone, I really hate this world sometimes.

I just hope that she is still alive and whoever has got her has a heart and gives her back. The longer it goes on the worse is it appears though :(

As a father who doesnt live with his 8yo son, I sometimes wake-up at night worrying about my sons welfare because at times its beyond my control. When Im with him Im over protective so I cant get the parents who you hear about leaving there kids home alone or let them get about to anything. This situation seems different and is heart-breaking and I have the utmost sympathy for the parents. What kind of a sick world are we in that kids have to get dragged into maniacs plans?

Hope she is found safe and well. Although when she is, her parents need locking up - leaving several small kids on their own in a country and surroundings they dont recognise, only checking up on them every half an hour, disgrace.

Here's a story that my wife told me, who happens to work for and deals with children within the social services,

Bloke was looking after his young child and he popped round next doors house for all of 5mins, someone with a grudge rang social services, who then came to his house and he got a right old telling off after being interviewed etc.

Sure the child was safe, but it doesn't make it right or responsible.

I feel for the parents i really do and i can't imagine what their going through so lets just hope their daughter returns safe and well, i pray to god she does, as i wouldn't wish this kind of thing on anyone and even if i think the parents could/should of been more responsible at this stage its quite irelevent as Stripeyfox says, i apologise for that but things like this mad me so mad, so as Daves says despite the why's it doesn't give the sick bastard/s the right to snatch a 3yr old girl, whatever the circumstances.

What is not right or responsible?. Leaving your kid for five minutes or having some creep ring social services and have those doubtfuls turn up on your doorstep.

Wasn't it a local head of some sort of social services (Leicestershire care home or whatever) was jailed a few years ago for abusing kids in his care over a period of years? Very reassuring - and just the sort you need for advice on protecting your children.

Nor was he the only one in recent times.

This story is truly tragic and I hope she is found safe and well soon.

We all make errors of judgement from time to time without - thankfully - ever being forced to fully acknowledge the true cost of our own actions. Yes, I queried the parents' decision to leave those children alone but we simply cannot live our lives anticipating danger around every corner. I can only guess at the horror the parents must have felt when they discovered she was missing and the sickening reality came to light. My heart goes out to them.

That sort of comment isn't really helpful, is it?

For someone of Turkish extraction, I would have thought you would understand the foulness of such terms...and, FYI, the exact word is spelt 'deigo' and it is an abusive term for Italians not Portuguese.

Whatever you may think of the person that did this, and it can't be much different to what I think too, racism has no part to play in it.

Sorry, i was upset, surely i cannot be held responsible for my foul mouth under the circumstances

Sorry, i was upset, surely i cannot be held responsible for my foul mouth under the circumstances

Er, yes you can, and you should.. given the circumstances. :mad2:

The tourist board have apparently been covering up a huge peodophile ring present in the Algarve over the years, whereby young children have been snatched and taken onto boats and out to sea and abused without being detected. It's sick and makes you realise what a perverse and unforgiving race humans can be.

The tourist board have apparently been covering up a huge peodophile ring present in the Algarve over the years, whereby young children have been snatched and taken onto boats and out to sea and abused without being detected. It's sick and makes you realise what a perverse and unforgiving race humans can be.

No remorse, find the paedos and shoot them in the head. No excuses.

sick ****ers are everywhere

I asked you for the source of your allegation that the tourist board is covering up - not for your opinions as to where child abductors may (in your opinion) be